• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

45 hours in and still loving Persona. It's insane because usually I can't play single player games for more than 20 hours without getting bored. But with Zelda and now Persona that's two 70+ hour experiences back to back. Guess all the other longer games just aren't my style

jbug617

Banned
45 hours in and still loving Persona. It's insane because usually I can't play single player games for more than 20 hours without getting bored. But with Zelda and now Persona that's two 70+ hour experiences back to back. Guess all the other longer games just aren't my style

I'm about 30hrs in and I messed up the
Justine & Caroline relationship thing. I missed the 2nd persona they wanted.

Wes

venison crêpe
Watching Bull Durham for the first time. Think it's going to be a sports movie week.

I'm afraid the Browns would take Mixon.

Didn't Dee Haslam say at the owners meeting that she would be fine having someone who had a troubled past (heavily referring to Mixon) if the GM thought they improved the team?

I think she wouldn't be too aware of how to answer that if she wasn't already asked about the possibility.

In other news, seen the rumours today that McCaffery doesn't fall past the Panthers at 8 and that the price for Jimmy G has fallen to #12 and a second.

bionic77

ChronoTrigger is my favorite rpg of all time.

Would I like Persona?

Also wish it was on Switch. So hard to make myself play games on last gen technology.

Wes

venison crêpe
I know some things..... And believe Dee Haslam already said they might be open to it if they felt he changed at owners meeting or something along those lines. Hope it dosent play out that they get a chance to draft him, or they pass. Afraid hue might still have some of that Bengals in him.

Anyone I've all ready run through multiple scenarios in my head of how I would ignore him as player.

I would hope they wouldn't pick a player who broke a girls Gawddamn jaw with his fist.

Missed your post before. Agree with all of this.

Hindl

I'm about 30hrs in and I messed up the
Justine & Caroline relationship thing. I missed the 2nd persona they wanted.

Wait how?
Are the requests time sensitive?

ChronoTrigger is my favorite rpg of all time.

Would I like Persona?

Also wish it was on Switch. So hard to make myself play games on last gen technology.

I dunno it's a long ass game. It's really engaging though. I'd rebuy a Switch version

Apparently apocalpytic rains are like 5 minutes from me.

If yall don't hear from me again, give my car and Switch to BlackGhost so he can stop being a brokeconboy and become a JoyConBoy

Give my Cam Newton jerseys and Panthers hats to RBH.

Give everything else to Bread, he'll know what to do.

Oh right, I forgot what it was like to be a fan of a shitty team that's best days will always remain when Eisenhower was President 🤔
Hey hey..

LBJ was president when we won the NFL Championship last

BG doing it today. His Cavs won, he's getting a Switch and he can now drive to the border of Ohio (he's legally not allowed to leave, the state is a quarantine zone).
Speaking of BG,

Adam was at the game today...

Mindlog

Im training hard as fuck. A little kid came up to me and said "Make the city proud on Thursday, we're counting on you" I nodded :")
Nodded and then gave the shoes those extra pumps.
75HHBt5.gif

Push it to the limit.

Jesus, how many hours do you have played? I feel like I've been playing a ton and I'm only on the third.
Yeah I honestly just finished the 2nd palace, in June. I'm alittle over 35 hours in. I can really only play on weekends at the moment though.

Calling the maid service made me laugh

Top Bottom