• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

tmdorsey

Welp bros. Wife and I are pregnant. Have no idea how far along she is.

Congrats man!

Yeah, I have to say I originally thought I wouldn't care about the portability aspect of the Switch and would mainly use it docked, but having been playing Zelda it's gonna be hard going back to being restricted to being in front of a television back when playing the PS4. Now I wish I would have waited for the Switch version of Skyrim instead of getting the PS4 version.

Sanjuro

Congreats, Deacon!

Send me your address. I'll make sure you get some Tom Brady Recover Sleepwear for those long nights of non-stop crying.

MechDX

Congrats Deacon!!

In other news, Bionic is recruiting:

joyconboyz-joycon-boyz-4-lyfe.jpg

Hindl

Congrats Deacon

Damn I just started the 5th and I'm somehow at 70

Now that I think about I did grind at mementos for a bit

Damn how is that possible? I haven't gone into Mementos if I don't have a contract, but I've done every one I get. Doesn't seem like there should be that big of a difference

JABEE

The NFL Draft is outside this year.

Outside.

Forecast is for temperatures in the low 80s and partly cloudy on Thursday and Friday.

Congrats, first one? Send me your address and I'll send out a Myles Garrett ESPN the mag cover for the baby.

Congrats!

Congrats brother!

Congrats Deacon

Damn I just started the 5th and I'm somehow at 70

Now that I think about I did grind at mementos for a bit

Congrats man!

Yeah, I have to say I originally thought I wouldn't care about the portability aspect of the Switch and would mainly use it docked, but having been playing Zelda it's gonna be hard going back to being restricted to being in front of a television back when playing the PS4. Now I wish I would have waited for the Switch version of Skyrim instead of getting the PS4 version.

Congreats, Deacon!

Send me your address. I'll make sure you get some Tom Brady Recover Sleepwear for those long nights of non-stop crying.

Congrats man!
Which one of you is carrying?

Deacon is certainly Doing It

Congrats.

Congrats Deacon!

Congrats, Deacon!

Congrats Deacon!

Congrats Deacon!

Anti-pats members gets a little bigger!

DK got pregnant for the draft this year instead of banned. Good choice!

Congrats Deacon!

Many congrats!

Congrats Deacon.

Congrats Deacon

He didn't get banned last year though I thought

Congrats Deacon!!

In other news, Bionic is recruiting:

joyconboyz-joycon-boyz-4-lyfe.jpg

Thanks bros. I think i'll let the wife carry the baby this time Slo.

I don't know what happened the last few drafts. Guess i'm getting less belligerent in my old age.

Are you going to be there?

I know you were talking about it earlier in the week. Did you get tickets to the draft?

Nah not for inside but they are putting up big screens outside for people to watch it just outside. I'll be getting sloppy and watching.

I am debating making a giant cardboard D cell to bring with me

Jarnet87

Usually watch ESPN for day 1 with Gruden. The other days kinda get unbearable with all the commercials

I use to be all about ESPN's draft coverage but then a combination of ESPN turning to shit and NFL Network coverage being good swayed me.

Remember when NFL Network thought it would be a good idea to have Mike Mayock spoil the pick right before it was going to be announced.

cdyhybrid

Patrick Beverley: I accept fine, but NBA should address fan behavior

"I'm OK with the hazing. I'm OK with the boos. I'm OK with other fans rooting for their team. But I'm not OK with the blatant disrespect while I'm on the ground after a foul and a fan is yelling out to me, 'F-you Patrick Beverley, F-you Patrick Beverley, F-you Patrick Beverley,' and waving a clapper in my face," Beverley said Sunday afternoon, before the Rockets played the Thunder in Game 4 of their first-round playoff series.

"I'm not comfortable with that. So if the NBA won't protect the players in that situation, I feel the need as a man, as a grown man who has children, who has morals and who stands up for the right thing, I have to protect myself."

In the first half, Beverley was knocked down after attempting a layup and landed at a fan's feet. The fan was identified as Stuart Scaramucci, son of Thunder minority owner Jay Scaramucci. Beverley got up and immediately started to complain about Stuart Scaramucci.

"This isn't the first incident I've had with OKC. I had a ball boy tell me he's going to kill me," Beverley said, referring to a situation four seasons ago, after he was involved in a play in which Thunder star Russell Westbrook was hurt, causing him to miss the rest of the playoffs.

"I had to have a police officer at my house. I can't be on the same floor as my teammates? This is my first year in the playoffs. Ever," Beverley said, referring to the incident four years ago. "This is my first year of NBA basketball, and I have a person on Twitter saying he's going to kill me. So what to do? You guys tell me: What to do? If no one is there to protect me.

Trash organization/fanbase.

Top Bottom