• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Bread

Banned
I did my duty. Didn't think things through though I had to get to my friend's house on Mission Hill and living in Brighton that meant all the usual routes were blocked off for the Marathon path. Had to practically drive all the way downtown then loop back to get to the Hill. Luckily we went through two 30s between 6 of us that day so I forgot about it
You truly are an Honorary Patriot!

Welcome back to Team Carbs fatso. You are officially welcomed back with open
flabby
arms.
I am trying to toe the line between juice drinking hippie and alcoholic slob. This weekend I leaned too far towards the slob side.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Saints making a lot of moves, probably want one more shot at a title with Drew Brees.

Matthew Stafford lit the Saints up in what would be his last full game before injuring his hand.

Matthew Stafford: 30/42, 341 Yards, 2 TDs, 22 Yards Rushing

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20161...0ap3000000750981&tab=analyze&analyze=boxscore

One of the most well rounded games the Lions have had in the last few years. Completely dominated the game from start to finish.

Hindl

You truly are an Honorary Patriot!

I am trying to toe the line between juice drinking hippie and alcoholic slob. This weekend I leaned too far towards the slob side.
post-26672-I-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-a-nyZP.gif

Duxxy3

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

Bills declined to match two-year, $6.4 million offer sheet that RB Mike Gillislee signed with Patriots, per source. Gillislee now a Pat.

Pats have a new starting RB.

Pats have a new starting RB.

Awful I hate the Bills so much right now. No doubt that with all the cheating going on in NE this guy will become a star. Bills were not going anywhere this year anyway, they should have matched just to keep him away from the cheats.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Outside of the Mangold Dbrick draft I can't think of a single draft class that lived up to expectations

Lol Floy laughing at Fox

Whenever I feel bad about the Packers ability to draft players, at least I have the Jets to compare ourselves to. The inability of the Jets to get talent is insane all things considering. That goes for another handful of teams as well.

Also, Fl is no Packers fan come on now

Packers narrowly avoided signing a child abuser!!!

giphy.gif

JABEE

So Tom Brady is not only being paid under the table by the Pats as a vendor, but he is also running a shady non-profit.

Sometimes you are just right about things.

Duxxy3

Awful I hate the Bills so much right now. No doubt that with all the cheating going on in NE this guy will become a star. Bills were not going anywhere this year anyway, they should have matched just to keep him away from the cheats.

I think he could be their best back since Dillon.

edit: Doesn't mean the Pats won't take a back in the draft. Dion Lewis and Brandon Bolden are not remotely guaranteed spots on the team.

JABEE

Adrian Peterson is given a pass by basically the entire media. Like Suggs, his story is glossed over, because of legitimate NFL production. The same will happen with Mixon.

I always wondered if the media didn't reporting the suggs story more because it was to awful. People are turning into watch football on Sundays to take their mind off of all the terrible shit going on in the world. A guy trying to murder a newborn by forcing it to drink bleach is just so horrible and fucked up. It has to be right up there near the top of the list for worst shit any football player has done, but you never hear announcers talk about it. APs stuff with his kids get mentioned way more.

effzee

Adrian Peterson is given a pass by basically the entire media. Like Suggs, his story is glossed over, because of legitimate NFL production. The same will happen with Mixon.

yes so let it happen under the Eagles family culture.

One Lurie Christmas party and his character will be reformed!

Slo

I was sort of hoping that Adrian Peterson would follow Tony Romo's lead and go to the booth. He could take Joe Buck's job.

Hindl

He hit one woman once when he was 18. Has he hit anyone else?

You want the guy who compared NFL players to slaves to be in the booth giving his opinion on live TV?

I mean once is enough. There's also the parking attendant thing. I don't want someone like that on my team

cdyhybrid

Mixon's agent was scheduled to make an appearance on the radio right around now, but he had to push it back because he's talking with Elway right now 🤔

He might be talking about one of his other clients of course

Pepiope

I mean once is enough. There's also the parking attendant thing. I don't want someone like that on my team
The only way I see him on the eagles is if Duce or Dawkins believe in him. Vick became a success story here, so it's not impossible for Mixon to do the same. Hopefully that's true for whatever team drafts him.

cdyhybrid

BG is printing out all these posts about Trubisky and taping them on the wall above a shrine in his basement in preparation for his anti-disrespect ritual the night before the draft.

Edit:

$1 beers. My Rockets are doing it!

Top Bottom