• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Spinluck

Colts need OL and defense. No way is a RB the best pick for them.

I mean, do you need a RB? And even with that Cook is really good, but there are some off the field concerns and medical issues. I think he'd be a phenomenal RB, but don't the Colts have bigger needs on defense?

We've needed a better OL and DL since Luck arrived in the league in 2012. Nothing has really changed, if Ballard goes Cook it will lessen my faith in him. This shit is getting old

BigAT

Odell Beckham Jr‏@OBJ_3
I'm in the lab. Head down, my fire has been lit and the world continues to fuel it. It's time to be exactly who u are, I'm goin for it all.

You heard the man folks folks, it's lit, it's lit,it's lit.

Sanjuro

Bread PM'd me "what's up my ninja" the other day.

Is this a bannable offense!

You're a ninja?!

OH4L7tw.jpg

Hindl

We've needed a better OL and DL since Luck arrived in the league in 2012. Nothing has really changed, if Ballard goes Cook it will lessen my faith in him. This shit is getting old

I've seen the Temple LB Hasson Reddick, mocked to the Colts quite a bit. He'd probably be better than any of the OL or DL available there, unless someone like Barnett or Allen falls

Odell Beckham Jr‏@OBJ_3
I'm in the lab. Head down, my fire has been lit and the world continues to fuel it. It's time to be exactly who u are, I'm goin for it all.

You heard the man folks folks, it's lit, it's lit,it's lit.

Speaking of, Giants are exercising the 5th year option on him (duh) and are expected to announce it later this week

Jarnet87

Giants and Bucs got their franchise stud WR locked down for a 5th season with huge deals incoming. Meanwhile in Buffalo they can't decide whether to exercise the option of Samuel Mr. Glass Watkins. Nobody circles around mediocrity like the Buffalo Bills.

gutshot

Any particular reason?

Wait what there are rumors about Butler to the Eagles?

McClane is like the most plugged in beat reporter there is. And Kempski usually only reports something if he is certain of its veracity. ESP just throws out everything he hears.

JABEE

McClane is like the most plugged in beat reporter there is. And Kempski usually only reports something if he is certain of its veracity. ESP just throws out everything he hears.

McClane is so plugged in, the Eagles kicked him out of the press box for doing his job!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Started cracking up as soon as I saw the thread title

21. Detroit Lions

T.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin
: Aggressive moves in free agency signal that Detroit has high expectations in 2017. A healthy Ziggy Ansah for the entire season would certainly go a long way toward boosting the pass rush but he could use some help. Watt is surprisingly polished given that he began his career at tight end, showing the instincts and refined hand play to make an immediate impact opposite Ansah, who led the NFC with 14.5 sacks when healthy in 2015.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...ross-falls-to-saints-chiefs-raiders-take-lbs/

lnSnHu.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Nathan Zegura‏ @NathanZegura

Just now on @Browns_Daily @AnitaMarks told us that her convo w/ @AdamSchefter “has her convinced that Mitch Trubisky will be the No. 1 pick”

No please..... hope this is industrial level smoke.

Hindl

just had some tortilla chips in my salad

forgive me greg

Going home for Easter weekend followed by getting back to Boston for Marathon Monday destroyed my low carb diet. Gonna have to add on at least a couple weeks to make up for that

Hindl

you get good and fucked up for patriots day?

i'm so lucky

I did my duty. Didn't think things through though I had to get to my friend's house on Mission Hill and living in Brighton that meant all the usual routes were blocked off for the Marathon path. Had to practically drive all the way downtown then loop back to get to the Hill. Luckily we went through two 30s between 6 of us that day so I forgot about it

He has his last name going for him. If he has half his brothers work ethic that goes a long way. Always been projected late first early second

People rave about his work ethic so that's a big plus

JABEE

Just now on @Browns_Daily @AnitaMarks told us that her convo w/ @AdamSchefter “has her convinced that Mitch Trubisky will be the No. 1 pick”

Barnwell must be part of the NFL Draft OT.

The amount of smoke popping up around the Browns taking a QB #1 is crazy. For Browns gaf's sake I do hope it is not real.

Top Bottom