• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Farooq

Banned
Cowboys likely drafted a bust in the first round. They seriously need to stop letting Marinelli have so much sway on DL picks.

Edit: And I just read Gregory failed his drug test again (Thanks Hindl).

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
WuTXL8F.gif

WwE4ncm.png

Joe Person‏Verified account
@josephperson

Following
More
New Panthers OT Taylor Moton is a smart, interesting dude. And drives a Ford F-150 b/c Michael Oher drove 1 in 'Blind Side.'
More coming.

Ehhh

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Alex Kozora‏ @Alex_Kozora 5m5 minutes ago

Randy Fichtner says Josh Dobbs' hands are big enough to play in the AFC North. Implied that was important because of weather in December.

No small handed little bitches on the Steelers!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This was supposed to be the weekend of my bachelor party but my fiancé got appendicitis. So the boys are on their own and I've been at the hospital all day. I feel like the Browns.

CUCco9KWwAAW-0x.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I can't tell if that's one of those dolls that old dudes take with them everywhere or that weird trend in Russia where they surgically make themselves look like that

Didn't even know you were getting married Wienke.

Uh... grats? lol

Yeah you quit coming to the thread for a while 🤔

Slo

It's a shame about Gregory. Sad to see his career ruined by the NFL's dumb drug policy

Gregory's career was ruined by his repeatedly defying a policy that he knowingly agreed to. You don't have to like the rule, but don't get the blame twisted.

Wes

venison crêpe
@Connor_J_Hughes 10m10 minutes ago

BREAKING: Devin Smith re-injured his knee. He tore his ACL. He is out of the 2017 season #Jets

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I can't tell if you guys are talking shit about my fiancé or my waifu and I don't know which one makes me more angry!

Sanjuro

Just saw a crazy accident. Car basically blew up on the highway and all the trees on the side of the road caught fire. People on the other side parked in the middle of the highway to take videos, causing world's dumbest backup.

Jarnet87

I was hoping Travis Rudolph would get drafted, but now he will surely get calls as an UFA.

Bucs will be doing it if those first three picks deliver.

Top Bottom