• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Happy with the Jags draft, will never love the idea of drafting a RB that high but we sorta needed one extremely bad. Getting Cam Robinson in the 2nd round somehow is a godsend.

MechDX

This is a name QB coaches love: #BYU QB Taysom Hill has signed with the #Packers. If he can stay healthy, a lot there.

The Curse of Munn. Aarons days are numbered

Wes

venison crêpe
Superbowl Christmas over so fast. Such a long wait until th..... huh, what's this...

@davesouthorn 45m45 minutes ago
Just now on ESPN, Adam Schefter said an NFL personnel director told him to put it in the books that Josh Allen will be the No. 1 pick in '18

FIRE UP THE 2018 MOCKS GUYS.

MechDX

Superbowl Christmas over so fast. Such a long wait until th..... huh, what's this...

@davesouthorn 45m45 minutes ago
Just now on ESPN, Adam Schefter said an NFL personnel director told him to put it in the books that Josh Allen will be the No. 1 pick in '18

FIRE UP THE 2018 MOCKS GUYS.

Cant wait until we go 2-14 and draf......oh wait.

Nevermind

Tall4Life

Looks like we're picking up some interesting guys in UFDA, apparently the TE Hollister is quite good, excited to see if they pan out

when's training camp for these teams?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Honestly not sure if Mech is putting on a show or he really dosent support the Watson pick 🤔🤔🤔

How does one even arrive at the logical conclusion to order that?

He's hurting from the Broz signing probably

There's zero chance he doesn't get 100% on the train in the future

For those without access to Snapchat, these heathens are talking about my cultured and enlightened decision to purchase pizza with ham and pineapple.

I think it looks good friend, enjoy!

Miss you, buddy!

I don't know a lot about the players but I'm happy they went heavy on defense.

Yeah I haven't read up on them yet, been busy but it's been positive on twitter so that's a good sign at least.

ul6feotd4luy.jpg
Lmao

MechDX

Bengals getting backlash over drafting RB Joe Mixon

WCPO-TV posted an editorial on Saturday afternoon saying the club had gone too far this time. The editorial urged fans to stop buying Bengals tickets and instead donate money to organizations that work to prevent violence against women.

Wearing a black Bengals polo shirt and a gold chain, Mixon got a warm reception at a fan event at Paul Brown Stadium. He knew there were mixed feelings out in the community.

"It's not really about winning anybody over," Mixon said in an interview. "I come here to work and to be the best teammate, the best person, and try to do whatever I can around the community and get everybody together."

Good. Fuck em

Dan Wiederer‏
@danwiederer

Follow
More
Notable: Asked about being a HC handling a face-of-franchise rookie QB, John Fox said he's talked to his friend Jeff Fisher about it.

That is reassuring

Top Bottom