• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

check out my rock hard abs*!!!!!

*note: i do not have rock hard abs but using the greg method i will have many of them by july!

Sorry to say but I don't think you can pull it off. Greg's method includes 3 hours devoted to giving Rodgers a handjob in a tent, I don't think he's willing to give up that position to you.

JABEE

jmnke6O.jpg

Tall4Life

With enough cheating and the right system anything is possible.

Fucking Floy Jr is playing checkers and calling out checkmate.

Pats get control of your boy.

Neither you nor anyone else has explained yet how they cheated to win the super bowl this year, I'm still waiting for a response 🤔

Neither you nor anyone else has explained yet how they cheated to win the super bowl this year, I'm still waiting for a response 🤔

This is now sad. I have already explained this to you. Sometimes it takes a while for evil acts to come to light. Just because we dont know how they did it today doesnt mean they didnt cheat. It took a while for spygate to get exposed as well.

Tall4Life

This is now sad. I have already explained this to you. Sometimes it takes a while for evil acts to come to light. Just because we dont know how they did it today doesnt mean they didnt cheat. It took a while for spygate to get exposed as well.

I can claim that for literally every Super Bowl win by any team and nothing will ever come of it. Tom will die and you'll still say "Well nothing's been found yet but they probably still did cheat"

tumblr_oa9d26cgrr1tpafe6o1_500.gif

bionic77

The team has been caught cheating twice.

Only a true Floy would assume that that was the extent of their cheating.

They have lost all credibility and asterisks need to be placed next to every single W as a result.

cdyhybrid

The team has been caught cheating twice.

Only a true Floy would assume that that was the extent of their cheating.

They have lost all credibility and asterisks need to be placed next to every single W as a result.
Five years from now:

Mark4Life: "They've only been caught cheating five times, you can't prove they cheated *this* time!"

squicken

MIN declined the 2018 option on Bridgewater. So no QBs under contract after this year

e: Rams declined option on Greg Robinson. Since Pace retired they can't draft OL

Top Bottom