• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hogan is a boom or bust guy.

It's fun to say things.

He is absolutely just a guy.

Unlike a lot of the other Pats receivers in that category he is a bit more sure handed and is usually open when targeted. Most of the people he replaced had better speed but worse hands or were just not running the route good enough to beat the coverage.

That's pretty much what I said.

Typical Belichick guy. Does what is told and is in the spot needed at the time needed. That is the prototypical Asterisks' player.

Offense and defense are schemed this way. In fact it seems the only time the Asterisks falter is when 'x' player is expected to make an athletic play.

Now that's more like it! He has potential to be my boy!

Also, you shedding some weight friend? Good for you! How you approaching it?
I'm hoping that we draft him next year to play alongside Jabrill (I want my athletic safety who can be a ball hawk damn it.)

Downloaded a calorie counter app and try to get to gym 3 times a week (only made it once last week, but hopefully will make it three this week)

I'm hoping that we draft him next year to play alongside Jabrill (I want my athletic safety who can be a ball hawk damn it.)

Downloaded a calorie counter app and try to get to gym 3 times a week (only made it once last week, but hopefully will make it three this week)

Both my boys at safety together!!! BG, HOLD ME!

Also, good going man. Watching what I ate eating helped so much, I cut out a lot of carbs and the weight flew off. But you gotta find what works for you! Just don't go to hard at the gym just yet! Don't wanna get injured and not be able to do anything.

Floy tryna get on the beach with me and dutch?

I'll allow it

Woman gonna be flocking to us.

Jarnet87

Teddy Bridgewater is not a good quarterback. It also sucks for him that he suffered what might be a career ending injury. If he was a franchise QB the Vikings would wait as long as they could for his recovery.

Floy tryna get on the beach with me and dutch?

I'll allow it
I'll try Bread

Floyd bouta get swole
I guess not be a walking meat sack is a good goal

Is flo good enough to join us on the best coast....

Flo has his work cut out for him
Do I?

Both my boys at safety together!!! BG, HOLD ME!

Also, good going man. Watching what I ate eating helped so much, I cut out a lot of carbs and the weight flew off. But you gotta find what works for you! Just don't go to hard at the gym just yet! Don't wanna get injured and not be able to do anything.

Woman gonna be flocking to us.
Hopefully Dutch.

I swear I'll move Floy down 50 spots if he does.
"Oh no" he said sarcastically :)

Why are we talking about Hogan in here, brother ?
We should snap into a slim Jim like the Macho Man

cdyhybrid

Even though he's one of our Huskies (Awooooooooooh), he's 6'1 and 180. That's not an athletic freak like my boy 🌶🌶🌶.

Now that's more like it! He has potential to be my boy!

Also, you shedding some weight friend? Good for you! How you approaching it?
Pettis is an Olympic-level long jumper and could have played college baseball if he didn't quit to focus on football. His dad played over a decade in MLB.

MechDX

Jeff Risdon‏Verified account @JeffRisdon 14m14 minutes ago
More
My Houston #Texans 2018 mock draft:
1st round--RB in Cleveland
2nd round--CB in Cleveland
3rd round--pick a Clemson player still on board

2018 mock draft done.

Mindlog

Greg Auman‏Verified account @gregauman

To make room for UDFA signings, the Bucs have waived OL Ben Gottschalk and TE Tivon Cartwright today to stay under 90-player roster limit.
Ben has had some really bad luck with injury. Hope he can heal and make the practice squad. OL...

First South Point Over/Under for the season.
AFC East

Buffalo Bills 6
Miami Dolphins 7.5
New England Patriots 11
New York Jets 5.5

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens 9.5
Cincinnati Bengals 8.5
Cleveland Browns 4
Pittsburgh Steelers 10.5

AFC South

Houston Texans 8.5
Indianapolis Colts 9
Jacksonville Jaguars 5.5
Tennessee Titans 9.5

AFC West

Denver Broncos 8.5
Kansas City Chiefs 9
Los Angeles Chargers 7.5
Oakland Raiders 9.5

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys 9.5
New York Giants 9
Philadelphia Eagles 8.5
Washington Redskins 7.5

NFC North

Chicago Bears 5
Detroit Lions 8
Green Bay Packers 10
Minnesota Vikings 8.5

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons 10
Carolina Panthers 9
New Orleans Saints 8.5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 8

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals 7.5
Los Angeles Rams 5.5
San Francisco 49ers 4.5
Seattle Seahawks 10.5

So Conley met with Cleve police today and provided a DNA sample, he also apparently changed his story.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

#Raiders CB Gareon Conley’s lawyer tells me Conley & his accuser had a “consensual” sexual event that night. “Her version is not accurate”

So yeah...

Conley gonna be out of the league before training camp.

Meanwhile the Broncos have Jamaal Charles visiting tomorrow. Wonder if he has any gas left in the tank.

BaM-oocCAAA6ohd.jpg

Ferrari Foster 🏎 💨‏Verified account @ferrarifoster 29 Nov 2013
With the family for thanksgiving feels great!!!

Yusss

Top Bottom