• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Bread

Banned
tC9Gdzo.gif
Lmao

MechDX

Astros beating the Arlington Rangers
Rockets wiping the floor with the Spurs

This is ALL because Deshaun Watson isn't it?

Just wonderful... So we drafted a guy in the first round who just changed his story about raping a woman? If this goes wrong, this is a fireable offense IMO

Follow up

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 36m36 minutes ago

Text from Gareon Conley's lawyer: "When I referenced a 'consensual sexual event,' I was NOT referring to intercourse. That did NOT happen."

That sounds a little better at least.

I dunno.. definitely not feeling good about this pick or the direction the team appears to be headed. We have an accused rapist and a dog beater on the team... smh

Follow up

That sounds a little better at least.

I dunno.. definitely not feeling good about this pick or the direction the team appears to be headed. We have an accused rapist and a dog beater on the team... smh

Seeing some Raider fans attacking Conley's accuser and defending Zamora is pissing me off

And yet Grover continues to be a Red Sox fan 🤔

Please.

There are scumbags and idiots in every fanbase.

Lord knows I've heard more than one Panthers "fan" hurl insults at the most important player in the history of the franchise just because he happens to be a black man playing quarterback.

Ben has had some really bad luck with injury. Hope he can heal and make the practice squad. OL...

First South Point Over/Under for the season.
Jets/Bengals/Rams are all way too high.

I'd go as far to say they should all be at or under the browns.

Giants are too high too but that's understandable. Their schedule's brutal, has 6-10 written all over it. Redskins probably too high too.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Damon Harrison ranked 96th in the NFL's top 100.

Don't the players pick these? Clickbait shit. He was All Pro.

I think players polled only submit a list of ten players in no order, then it gets tallied from there.

MechDX

Michael David Smith‏Verified account
@MichaelDavSmith

The first round of the NFL draft drew 9.2 million viewers. Comparable to a World Series game. Average of last 10 World Series is 9.5 million

Striker

I think players polled only submit a list of ten players in no order, then it gets tallied from there.
I just know Collins and Odell will be in the teens or so and (to me) the most important defensive player on that team is 96th. Just dumb.

Lists!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wasnt there players last year who came out and said they were not asked to vote?

I think it's pretty informal, like when players visit the nfl network studio they are asked to participate. Unless you meant that some players are saying they visited and were not asked.

Top Bottom