• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

vXdKLhg.jpg

Key Dates

Late July: Training Camps Open
August 4th: Hall of Fame Game--Preseason Games begin
September 5: Regular Season Begins

PSA: GAF Live Thread has been updated to work for the new site in Chrome.

Dog-on-a-jetski_large.gif

Last OT wasn't good for Browns GAF. Owner under investigation for fraud and a rookie arrested for attempted murder. Somehow that's not the worst offseason

Watching the CFL kinds cool seeing some of the players who haven't made it to the NFL yet that I know about like Noel Devine, and jeez one of the starting Qbs is 40.

squicken

He said he was saving his ideas for the start of the season. If he wants to make a new thread it's not like we can't just get this one locked.

No I am and taking a break.

Worked on it for 4 hours last night and decided to use that material in the season opener.

jakncoke

Banned
lol what a goon. not a chance in hell i'd ever work on a op that people going to see for 30 minutes for 4 hours then call it off and hold the material for later lol

What about ruining the 9ers perfect Super Bowl record?

kap did this as a gift to human kind: even someone as perfect and incredible as kap can have off days and that is ok. you can still be the best at what you do! he is an inspiration for all people. god has truly blessed you in all of her majesty Colin Rand Kaepernick!

What part of "I'm taking a break" and "will be up by Friday" is not crystal clear?

Whatever. Saves me more work and I guess I'll put the rest in the 1st week's OP.

axl-is-a-baby.gif

Greg

What part of "I'm taking a break" and "will be up by Friday" is not crystal clear?

Whatever. Saves me more work and I guess I'll put the rest in the 1st week's OP.

axl-is-a-baby.gif
NoooooOOooOo!

Just make it OT5 when it's ready and this one can get shut down.

I'm getting fat. My wife made cheesecake 3 weeks ago and I ate the whole thing overnight. Since then she's made 2 more and I ate both of those too. I'm eating a big fat slice right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom