• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just frustrated. I'll analyse it with a clear head tomorrow.
In your defense it is 4:30, right?

Yeah, nothing really bothered me about the game, just feeling a little more concerned about Martin. Biggest thing is no injuries which is much better than winning the game. Miller fumble was pathetic but I'll chalk it up to nerves.

Godslay

Banned

First & last preseason game is always garbage, second and third is where I would apply more scrutiny. I'm sure you know that. Even then, with new parts in place it takes longer to see what the squad will do.

Wrayfield

Just a preseason game, buddy. We will be alright in the end. All the off-season hype was not good for us.

Sorry I wasn't online, by the way. Big night the night before and just fell asleep.

Spades

Morning all.

That was a tough one to stomach at 4am.

Obvious concerns were the LT, Tannehill looking very rusty and the turnovers. Numerous fumbles and we ended up -2 on takeaways. Just like the old Dolphins.

Dragon

Banned
Wait there was a game yesterday? What a broad version of the definition of the word "game". Kinda like Ryan Braun's whole "I'm innocent" schtick!

manfestival

hey guys im super broke so it would be great if you guys bought me some video games so I could play them before and after bucs games

Tabris

It may have just been because I just started paying attention more due to fantasy football and following people like Adam Schefter on twitter but is it normal for this many injuries before pre-season even starts?

Anyone doing a Fantasy Football league? I'm not looking to put money down. PM me, please, in case I don't check this thread or something. I will, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom