• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Bread

Banned
Lying about practicing abstinence is worse than practicing abstinence

quit your bullshit russ, be a normal person for once.

Bread

Banned
I know having a QB with high moral character is a foreign concept to you but there is nothing wrong it with friend
who needs high moral character when you look like this
tom-brady-long-hair-57290561517_xlarge.jpeg

MechDX

So that gif is a freshman QB recruit at Florida St. Only 19 years old, in a bar and the fight was because the girl cut in front of him at the bar.

Wow.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They do not consider themselves Texans, and it really is a remote outpost from pretty much anywhere. The only reason to go there was to go to Juarez, or if you needed to stop somewhere along I10

Yeah it feels more like New Mexico to be honest.

If I honestly thought you'd have different position if JPP only had a car full of fireworks, your argument would have weight.
I'm consistent if anything.;)

..you're right though. The size of the vehicle is inconsequential - you're just a dumb fuck for lighting fireworks in your hand. That's enough for me to put that label on him.

They do not consider themselves Texans, and it really is a remote outpost from pretty much anywhere. The only reason to go there was to go to Juarez, or if you needed to stop somewhere along I10
I stop at Sunland, NM. They had a pretty good BBQ joint called Stateline. Only I had to be in that area was for a tournament.

Patriots7

Russell's wife cheated on him with Golden Tate.

He threw the game sealing interception.

He's raising Future's child.

And to top it off, he's practicing abstinence?

I can't.

Patriots7

Can't stop defending Confederate flag-wavers?
While I don't think I've ever said I'm in support of the flag, can't really apologize for thinking that banning racist symbols isn't addressing the underlying problem. Keep reaching.

But to get it back on-topic, poor Russ :(
tumblr_lrzgp2kYmb1qfl54bo1_500.gif

Milchjon

Deadspin killing it

Just as you haven’t known the touch of another person in seemingly forever, a star NFL QB is also going through enforced virginity. But that’s where the similarities end: Russell Wilson is doing so as mandated by Jesus, instead of having it unilaterally forced upon him by the rest of the world.

In an interview with a San Diego pastor, Wilson revealed that he has chosen not to sleep with his girlfriend, a choice you’d give years of your life to even have the opportunity to make.

“[Ciara] was on tour, and I was looking at her in the mirror, and God spoke to me,” Wilson said in an interview with a San Diego pastor.

“He said, ‘I need you to lead her.’

“I told her, ‘What would you do if we took all that “extra stuff” off the table, and just did it Jesus’ way?’” the quarterback continued, clarifying that yes, he was “talking about sex.”
“Talking about sex” is apparently all Wilson will do before marriage, and all you can do period, since you sure as hell aren’t having it.

Wilson is rich and famous and handsome, and Ciara is talented and lovely and successful, and they could each have their choice of partners, unlike you, who are physically and universally unlovable. The coupling they could make together would make whatever shapeless, bleating thrusts you’re capable of look like two hefty bags settling on a curb. But that doesn’t matter because sex is merely an academic point for you to be wondered over on a theoretical level.

Despite not being sex-havers, Wilson and Ciara probably still get to kiss and tell each other nice things, while the thought of just being near you repulses billions upon billions of people.

Wilson admitted that not having sex isn’t easy, which is the single least relatable thing in the world to you. He jokingly asking the audience to “pray for us,” so once you’re done praying to achieve physical or emotional satisfaction with another human being just once more before you wither and die, put some prayers up for Russ and Ciara.

ampere

Wussle has no one to blame but himself for thinking he's a better person by not getting his dick wet. Be respectful and honest, sure, but tap that, man.

Patriots7

How does this image make you feel?

rQ4TuHC.jpg
I don't know how Sherman should make me feel? I'm assuming you want me to say awful because I really wanted the confederacy to win so that there would be a nation in which I and my family likely would have either been enslaved or at best treated like second class citizens?

It's not even Thursday, buddy.

Spinluck

This puts Luck ahead in the Luck vs Wilson debate for sure! Right guys?

I don't know how Sherman should make me feel? I'm assuming you want me to say awful because I really wanted the confederacy to win so that there would be a nation in which I and my family likely would have either been enslaved or at best treated like second class citizens?

Idk man, you were saying some pretty suspect stuff in those threads brah.

Milchjon

How does this image make you feel?

rQ4TuHC.jpg

How about we try not to manufacture a race argument to bait people into saying dumb stuff. That's too GAF.

I liked this thread better when it was about schooling guys about German superiority.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm consistent if anything.;)

..you're right though. The size of the vehicle is inconsequential - you're just a dumb fuck for lighting fireworks in your hand. That's enough for me to put that label on him.

How do you know he wasn't trying to snatch up a runaway firework that had landed in a bunker full of infants?!

But seriously, some people don't want players to be humans. Like when they aren't playing they should be cryogenically frozen and stored in a vault filled with styrofoam peanuts. There were people griefing Cam Newton after some lady hit him with her car because his truck was too big, ffs.

Here's a list of stupid shit most of us have done. While I can't condone these actions, I can understand them.

Lit fireworks.
Driven a car.
Driven a car at a ridiculous rate of speed.
Driven a truck.
Driven a vehicle while buzzed.
Smoked marijuana.
Taken some other illegal substance.
Had sex with a woman with a less than stellar reputation.
Had unprotected sex with a woman with a less than stellar reputation.
Had sex with a pleasant girl in the bathroom stall of a dive bar while your offensive line guards the door.

I'm willing to forgive these infractions. We're all just Tebow's children!

Patriots7

Because the nation as a whole at the time believed in white supremacy. Even Thomas Jefferson, who had an enslaved mistress and had to free his children on his death bed as they were born into slavery, believed in the superior position of the white race over the black race.

I don't care about the flag. It does have a negative association with racism.
I think every new thread about a confederate symbol grossly misses the issues of racism plaguing the nation.
God help us if they ban drunk Southern sorority girls from singing karaoke to 'Free Bird' or 'Sweet Home Alabama'
I'm tired of people focusing on confederate symbols as opposed to the real issue of people being driven to kill 9 black men and women due to their ingrained hatred of a particular race. But if we want to cheer on the removal of certain artificats while completely ignoring how palpable race relations continue to be, well then ok.

How about we try not to manufacture a race argument to bait people into saying dumb stuff. That's too GAF.

I liked this thread better when it was about schooling guys about German superiority.
Agreed. Apologies all, I'll revert back to lurking.

cdyhybrid

Deadspin killing it

:jnc

I was worried if Russell was having sex with ciara or not.

We all were, friend. We all were.

Don't worry friend, I'm sure there will be plenty of support groups for when your L is made official and the flag is taken down.

I'm tired of people focusing on confederate symbols as opposed to the real issue of people being driven to kill 9 black men and women due to their ingrained hatred of a particular race. But if we want to cheer on the removal of certain artificats while completely ignoring how palpable race relations continue to be, well then ok.

Agreed. Apologies all, I'll revert back to lurking.

This may come as a shock to you, but people can focus on more than one thing at a time.

So you never liked this thread? ;)

Top Bottom