• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Joking of course, but if I move back I want to go to the Northwest. My dream job is in Seattle. Is it awesome there or what?

Summer and spring pretty darn nice. But lately our summer been getting hotter and hotter. Most homes don't have AC to deal with the low 90s. Overall yea we kind of have everything.

If you're serious i really could ask family and friends probably wont be that hard to house you for a few days.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Summer and spring pretty darn nice. But lately our summer been getting hotter and hotter. Most homes don't have AC to deal with the low 90s. Overall yea we kind of have everything.

If you're serious i really could ask family and friends probably wont be that hard to house you for a few days.

I may take you up on that, depending on how things go. I'll bring some Kinder eggs.

Can you handle (potentially) ~9 months of little-to-no sun and frequent drizzles?

I hate hot weather and the sun is the cause of that.

JABEE

Giants withdraw long term contract offer JPP had no intention of accepting. Also, reporters, please use the inflated dollar amount in your headline!

Striker

Giants withdraw long term contract offer JPP had no intention of accepting. Also, reporters, please use the inflated dollar amount in your headline!

Was 4 yr, $60m, but I haven't seen anything on guarantees.

Either way he rejected it previously. Should be interesting how long he's really out for.

JABEE

No, I'm well aware of that. I'm kinda stuck in the middle as I always sing America's praise to Germans while shitting on it in front of you guys.

I mean, you people even appropriated our beloved eagle, you fucks!
You fucked up your Eagle well enough on your own!

Pats fans aren't allowed in Seattle. You'll have to live in Bellevue.

SundayNight Football ‏@SNFonNBC 2m2 minutes ago
.@Giants yank long-term offer for Pierre-Paul: http://tw.nbcsports.com/rg5

Welp.
They have all of the leverage after the injury for better or worse. He wasn't going to accept it, yeah but the Giants can stick him on the NFI list for the year and not pay him a dime and franchise him again next year if they want to if they want to be really hardcore about negotiations.

Sucks for JPP but at the same time, when you get such a stupid injury....

JABEE

They have all of the leverage after the injury for better or worse. He wasn't going to accept it, yeah but the Giants can stick him on the NFI list for the year and not pay him a dime and franchise him again next year if they want to if they want to be really hardcode about negotiations.

Yep. Really stupid of him.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They have all of the leverage after the injury for better or worse. He wasn't going to accept it, yeah but the Giants can stick him on the NFI list for the year and not pay him a dime and franchise him again next year if they want to if they want to be really hardcode about negotiations.

I don't understand people calling JPP stupid. I lit some fireworks myself two days ago. If it comes out that he was doing some dangerous shit while not taking precautions, sure, but I'm guessing we've all had some sort of fireworks incident. I know I have. No permanent injuries, thankfully.

MechDX

I don't understand people calling JPP stupid. I lit some fireworks myself two days ago. If it comes out that he was doing some dangerous shit while not taking precautions, sure, but I'm guessing we've all had some sort of fireworks incident. I know I have. No permanent injuries, thankfully.

He had a U Haul van full of fireworks.

A U haul van

BigAT

Your typing is exemplary for someone with seven fingers.

Bread

Banned
Hmmmmmm

Uhaul full of fireworks though? I mean, yeah go play with fireworks but when you have a truck full of them and are fucking around with neighbors? Yeah, gotta be a little smarter than that.

Milchjon

1328987677443593103.gif

Florida culture.

BigAT

Guy on the far right doesn't even react, wtf

No one at the bar does, it's kind of crazy. In the full video the bartenders keep serving people and no one from the bar really does anything, except for the girl's friend who is dealing with the situation.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Uhaul full of fireworks though? I mean, yeah go play with fireworks but when you have a truck full of them and are fucking around with neighbors? Yeah, gotta be a little smarter than that.

If I honestly thought you'd have different position if JPP only had a car full of fireworks, your argument would have weight. You wouldn't and therefore, this line of reasoning is moot.

Top Bottom