• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

BigAT

Bread

Banned
If I honestly thought you'd have different position if JPP only had a car full of fireworks, your argument would have weight. You wouldn't and therefore, this line of reasoning is moot.
setting off fireworks in your hand is absolutely stupid I'm not sure how you can argue this

Link for the whole video?

Walk away? There are ways to handle it but striking a female is not one. This is my opinion and I don't want to start a fight.

And I respect you opinion. I was just giving a completely unrealistic scenario and giving you a hard time because you capitalized the word 'EVER' and because I'm a Browns fan.

BigAT

What if Serena William is beating up Matt Stafford, so you know he has no rings on his fingers to deflect the blows and he is certainly incapable of moving with the speed to escape anyone, what then?

cdyhybrid

What if Serena William is beating up Matt Stafford, so you know he has no rings on his fingers to deflect the blows and he is certainly incapable of moving with the speed to escape anyone, what then?

Clearly an unfair fight. Serena has dozens of championship trophies to use as weapons, while Fatford has a banner for going one-and-done that one year.

You guys hear about the guy who put a firework on his head and lit it

I see you trying to deflect attention from your kinfolk murdering that dude in the lake.

Stafford would use his special attack, he would use his fat to suck in her punch and reverse the force of the punch back onto her.

jakncoke

Banned
Its easy to say you'd walk away on the internet and play the moral police card. But till you've went through it and then done that then I dont trust those words. I havent been through a situation where a woman has been pissed off at me enough to strike so I dont know how Id react tbh but I carry no guarantees I could hold back. Also the whole idea woman are dainty mistresses that can just punch men and they should 100% always walk is absorb, plenty of woman that can pack a punch and shouldnt be given free passes.

zychi

Banned
According to zychi logic, the guy would deserve it and be at fault. The media would twist around, though.

According to chuckddd, he never learned 2nd grade reading comprehension in school.

Williams is not a 100 pound woman hitting a 6'5 280 man. Two totally different scenarios.

But hey, continue to be an ass and take things out of context!

Bread

Banned
Women aren't some sacred being immune to getting smacked, I've watched plenty of worldstar to know that they can deserve it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Women aren't some sacred being immune to getting smacked, I've watched plenty of worldstar to know that they can deserve it.

image.php

Its easy to say you'd walk away on the internet and play the moral police card. But till you've went through it and then done that then I dont trust those words. I havent been through a situation where a woman has been pissed off at me enough to strike so I dont know how Id react tbh but I carry no guarantees I could hold back. Also the whole idea woman are dainty mistresses that can just punch men and they should 100% always walk is absorb, plenty of woman that can pack a punch and shouldnt be given free passes.
This is true. People don't know how they'd react to a situation until it actually happens.

MechDX

Must be the reason females in the northeast looked at me funny when I held a door open for them. Waiting for a slap?

jbug617

Banned
Russell says he practicing abstinence while dating Ciara.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...wanted-to-date-ciara-is-practicing-abstinence

"So I met this girl Ciara, who is the most beautiful woman in the world. She's the most kind person, the most engaging person … I could probably learn some more from her," Wilson said. "Everything I could ever want. I will never forget she was on tour, she was traveling and I was looking at her in the mirror, sitting in her dressing room, she was getting ready to go, about 15 minutes before she went on stage. She was sitting there and God spoke to me and said ‘I need you to lead her ...' "

"I told her right then and there. What would you do if we took all that extra stuff off the table and just do it Jesus' way … Yeah, we're talking about sex."

“I told somebody that's the girl I want to be with before I even met her,” Wilson said. “Before I met her, I was like ‘I'm probably going to end up with Ciara.' ”

She's a special girl. She's been through some heartaches too — I've been through some heartaches. I married the person I was with in high school ... that didn't work out, unfortunately. I just trusted God would do the healing process. I'd gone through some ups and downs. "

Wilson also said he believes there's a higher "calling for us to do something special" with their relationship, while noting that he and Ciara are not "going to be perfect by any means."

"Life's not perfect, nobody's perfect," Wilson said. "But He's anointed both of us."

Yup the south is known for being super against domestic violence
I don't know what the statistics say but southern hospitality is totally a real thing. When I moved to Tennessee it was immediately apparent how much friendlier random strangers were, from smiling and saying "hi" or "good morning" to holding the door for you at a store or restaurant. That said, I am a pretty normal looking white dude so I'm not sure my experience would apply to everyone, haha.

jakncoke

Banned
Randal Cunningham was the 1st qb taken in the 1985 draft with the 2nd round 37th pick, next taken was Frank Reich 3rd round 57th pick

Bread

Banned
I don't know what the statistics say but southern hospitality is totally a real thing. When I moved to Tennessee it was immediately apparent how much friendlier random strangers were, from smiling and saying "hi" or "good morning" to holding the door for you at a store or restaurant. That said, I am a pretty normal looking white dude so I'm not sure my experience would apply to everyone, haha.
I dunno what that has to do with what I was saying but ok! People are definitely warmer to strangers on the street, I agree.

Doomsayer

I had a friend on Thursday get assaulted by a woman.

He and two of his buddies (also male) were walking down the street. When this woman decided to grab his arm and start talking to him. He says he doesn't want anything to do with her, that he's married. So she freaks out, grabs his junk, and almost bites his neck (not in a violent way). He then pushes her away. So she gets pissed and walks to her car and pulls out a bat; full sized (this is important). And takes a swing at him and connects on his shoulder. He grabs the bat and tells her to fuck off and snaps the bat in half. Now she freaks out even harder and grabs a smaller bat.

Now, he tried to hold her back but she spit on him, after hitting him four times with the bat he finally punched her back.

I think she deserved it...

MechDX

I had a friend on Thursday get assaulted by a woman.

He and two of his buddies (also male) were walking down the street. When this woman decided to grab his arm and start talking to him. He says he doesn't want anything to do with her, that he's married. So she freaks out, grabs his junk, and almost bites his neck (not in a violent way). He then pushes her away. So she gets pissed and walks to her car and pulls out a bat; full sized (this is important). And takes a swing at him and connects on his shoulder. He grabs the bat and tells her to fuck off and snaps the bat in half. Now she freaks out even harder and grabs a smaller bat.

Now, he tried to hold her back but she spit on him, after hitting him four times with the bat he finally punched her back.

I think she deserved it...

How the fuck do you snap a baseball bat in half?

Top Bottom