• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Peters every bit as good but made questionable decisions, plus bad luck. UDFA so he chased the loot. Guy had a legit chance.

McKinnie was/is close as well, but only when motivated.

edit: NBCs shows always look terrible. I gave up on Hannibal b/c I figured it wasn't crappy enough to not get canceled and now have to wait for it to go on Netflix

Afrikan

We will never know!

Personally, I would trust a seasoned QB like Peyton or Brady over Kap. At least last year anyways.

totally understandable...but it would've been PeyPey or Brady vs the 9er Defense... and Kap vs the Bronco or Patriot defense. I liked our chances there.

that is why I didn't like the match up against the Ravens. Their Offense vs our Defense...and our Offense (with the playcalling that takes a while to get going sometimes) vs the Ravens defense.

Godslay

Banned
totally understandable...but it would've been PeyPey or Brady vs the 9er Defense... and Kap vs the Bronco or Patriot defense. I liked our chances there.

that is why I didn't like the match up against the Ravens. Their Offense vs our Defense...and our Offense (with the playcalling that takes a while to get going sometimes) vs the Ravens defense.

Flacco took a dump on it, so it goes without saying that Peyton or Brady would have eventually hit their stride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom