• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Shit, the Dolphin jerseys are looking worse as it gets darker?

I don't know what it is but when the camera is zoomed back, they some how reflect in a way that makes them too bright.
Not sure how I feel about them now, but they are Bright as fuck. Especially when the sun is out.

cashman

Banned
You know why this game sucks? It's a Dolphins game and they haven't showed Tannehill his wife once! What kind of shit is this?!

#TeamLaurenTannehill

tannehill-wife.jpg

Afrikan

Not sure how I feel about them now, but they are Bright as fuck. Especially when the sun is out.

it has to be the material...I'm sure they can keep the same colors, but man they might have to do something with the material, because again when its zoomed out they reflect (because of the stadium Lights or the sun) in weird way.

PBY

Banned
it has to be the material...I'm sure they can keep the same colors, but man they might have to do something with the material, because again when its zoomed out they reflect (because of Lights or the sun) in weird way.
It's really messing w me. I keep thinking my TV is fucked. Shit gets all blurry.

Pussies! Should have gone for it!

I just hope this is all pre-season sucking and they step it up a bit in the regular season. Don't want Clowney in the division.

That's the Dolphins I for some reason love.....at least ps4 comes out this fall to soothe my heart

Oh well, I will be full of hope again once the season starts because I am a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom