• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Curufinwe

Asham, Neal (twice), Hartnell getting his hair pulled, etc...

I have always voiced my respect for the pens players and their abilities, despite the rivalry...but what a bunch of bullshit

Crosby starting that whole incident by grabbing Hartnell by the neck and trying to pull him down from behind was much worse than the hair pulling that followed.

Shaw did not fucking try to do that. Do you even know what you're talking about, or are you just talking incessantly at us now?

I'm sure he didn't try to hurt him, but he didn't try to avoid him either.

If the words Shanahan and suspension didn't show up every other post, I wouldn't feel obligated to bless you with my knowledge of hockey before the year 2005.

Welp, gotta head to work. Shame I won't be able to watch the Nucks go down 3-0.

Look forward to seeing the league/Lemueix's response when I get back.

Revenant

lol

bi3wg5.jpg

Canuck76

Banned
Crosby starting that whole incident by grabbing Hartnell by the neck and trying to pull him down from behind was much worse than the hair pulling that followed.

Gotta say i love the jerk move by Crosby in sliding the glove away.

Just a great way to pester a bit.

Socreges

Banned
Seriously, what made Neal lose his mind? He was the only impressive Pittsburgh player on the ice. Then he suddenly outdid everyone and went full retard. Probably felt the team was on his shoulders and snapped when things didn't go his way.

Cactus

Banned
Seriously, what made Neal lose his mind? He was the only impressive Pittsburgh player on the ice. Then he suddenly outdid everyone and went full retard. Probably felt the team was on his shoulders and snapped when things didn't go his way.

Sore loser.

nasero

His hair got messed up.

Cactus

Banned
Sam Carchidi ‏ @BroadStBull
Crosby had some inflammatory words. Said he hates Flyers in general and Voracek in particular

Voracek didn't take high road. Said he's glad Crosby hates him. Said feeling is mutual. #Flyers #Penguins

I asked Fleury what frustrated him the most about #Flyers. "Goals," he said. #Penguins

Curufinwe

Sore loser.

But their best offensive player in the series. Hopefully he won't be available for the next game at least.

Crosby had some inflammatory words. Said he hates Flyers in general and Voracek in particular

Voracek didn't take high road. Said he's glad Crosby hates him. Said feeling is mutual. #Flyers #Penguins

I asked Fleury what frustrated him the most about #Flyers. "Goals," he said. #Penguins

Voracek is a weird player to hate, but who knows what's going on in Crosby's head nowadays.

t0mp

that game was fucking ridiculous. dirty pens. no excuses for a lot of that shit. Lavy took the high road, too. we could have turned the game into a bunch of gutted pens but we didn't.

fuck off bylsma and neal and asham and hair puller.

Coins

Banned
While that game was entertaining to watch, it really makes hockey look bush league. Thats the kind of shit that makes bored Congressman ask to look into the league.

bi3wg5.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Come on, man. You're way too salty. You support a team with a slew footer. (Subban)
Really man? I think bringing up Subban right now is literally the worst timing you could possibly do it, Pen's made Bruins look like saint's today and deserve to have half the team suspended.

Cactus

Banned
Really man? I think bringing up Subban right now is literally the worst timing you could possibly do it, Pen's made Bruins look like saint's today and deserve to have half the team suspended.

Watching dirty plays will naturally make people think of other dirty players :p

Speaking of Subban, last season he and Lupul both dropped the gloves and were about to fight. Lupul began to remove his helmet and Subban skated right to him as he did so and began punching him in the face.

purg3

slept with Malkin

fuck you guys, seriously. none of you are prepared to witness the most amazing comeback in the history of the playoffs, you fucks just wait and see.

Assholes.

/cries alone in a corner.

Anyway how bout them Preds? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Pens/Flyers makes Canucks/Hawks look like two old men having a mild disagreement over coffee. Each of these replays are straight jokes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bylsma said that Fleury wasn't the problem and he'll be their guy for the next 4 games :lol :lol :lol I think he must be high as a kite

fuck you guys, seriously. none of you are prepared to witness the most amazing comeback in the history of the playoffs, you fucks just wait and see.

Assholes.

PREDS IN 5

Bylsma said that Fleury wasn't the problem and he'll be their guy for the next 4 games :lol :lol :lol I think he must be high as a kite
I don't think that's a bad thing, but if he does that he has to realize quicker than the 6th goal that you have to make a change. I think Johnson played well so I wouldn't be against Johnson starting either so Fleury can fix his head.

Assholes.

You are not allowed to change allegiances while your team is still physically able to play in the playoffs, so screw you!

PREDS IN 5

Screw you as well!

Top Bottom