• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Socreges

Banned
I'm thinking that they're overshadowed by Kobe and the Lakers and Beckham and the Galaxy, though I don't know how popular MLS games actually are in LA (I do notice a full stadium when watching highlights on occasion).

Kings don't have a central figure like Kobe and Beckham, and considering how boring NHL players are in the face of the media vs. the other leagues, it's kind of difficult to identify one individual who isn't talking like a wooden board. That's my take, at least.
Yep. It's inculcated throughout their careers. Every so often some player bucks the trend and actually shows some personality... and so they're outcast.

Cake Boss

Banned
Kings have the worst fans and the worst arena.

WTF at that PA announcer with those stupid ass chants, sounds like hes bleeding from the ass.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looks like Vancouver could really use a nice young scorer like Hodgson right about now.

OnPoint

Jesus Christ... Vancouver is busting their collective ass and they just can't seem to catch a break. I feel for you guys, I really do.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So many shots, so much pressure, but still 0-0. Please just score Canucks, pleaaaaaaase.

EDIT: Shots are 24-11 after 2 periods.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Canucks playing on perimeter too much

LA is always in good position but never make good choices or taking to long to make one

If game keeps going the way they are... Vancouver will likely win

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
... lol now they're talking about soccer. It's Zidane, not Zizou btw. Focus on hockey people, you have no idea of soccer.

Cake Boss

Banned
Pj Stock.

tumblr_lvgjmeL2uz1qfdz1to1_500.gif

ShaneB

He's suggesting Bertuzzi-ing everyone, literally. That's what he just said. STFU PJ.

No he didn't. he used Bertuzzi as an example of fighting to stand up as he did against Weber, etc. And then they talked about the tough guys now you want are the guys who are more than just the 5 minute goons of yesteryear.

They're bringing up good points, but completely missing the mark.

Top Bottom