• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

MacAttack

I gotta give it up for him on that. :clap :clap :clap

waitwait did the Boston player ACTUALLY hit him?!? Or was it just an intimidation move? oO
No it was a fake slash meant to make Holtby flinch. He didn't. :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I get he hasn't always been impressive but hes one of the few cap players that can make something happen at any moment, seems pretty stupid that 8 other forwards have more ice time then him.

q_q

Ovy looks very... meh, what happened to him, he just kinda floats. Almost reminds me of Franzen, has the skill to be great, but just doesn't seem to want to do anything and is lazy.

Yeah they go, "Bruins better watch out for OV. He has a habit of doing nothing all game and then scoring a goal at the end. Yeah and he's definitely taken care of the first part so far." ZING!

Not much of a surprise really. Outside of trading hat tricks with Crosby one game, he's never really done anything at all during the playoffs. Kind of like Heatly, Hossa, etc. Some superstars just can't be bothered I guess.

Top Bottom