• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sidenberg just saved the game, I'm getting nightmare flashbacks of Ryder's save on the open net in last years playoffs

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Seidenberg, the fucking clydesdale

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah they go, "Bruins better watch out for OV. He has a habit of doing nothing all game and then scoring a goal at the end. Yeah and he's definitely taken care of the first part so far." ZING!

Not much of a surprise really. Outside of trading hat tricks with Crosby one game, he's never really done anything at all during the playoffs. Kind of like Heatly, Hossa, etc. Some superstars just can't be bothered I guess.

Isn't he second best or so in PPG of active players in the playoffs?

UberTag

timmy.jpg

Sweet powerplay kill!

q_q

Wow, Caps looking like the Wings out there. Trying to make all these fancy passes instead of just putting it on net.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Why do I have a feeling the only way the Caps will score will be by a lucky bounce or break, where as the Bruins will do it by actually setting something up with sustained pressure...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why do I have a feeling the only way the Caps will score will be by a lucky bounce or break, where as the Bruins will do it by actually setting something up with sustained pressure...

Because you like jinxing the Caps and are secretly a Bruins fan?

Solo

Fuck this. I have to get up really early so no OT for me, going to bed. So for the love of god, someone score in regulation.

UberTag

Western teams moving to the 2nd round, this is what playoff hockey is supposed to be like.
In terms of evenly matched teams playing clean hockey at its best this has been one of the best series in a number of years.

To think it will go down with 7 one-goal games. Unheard of.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Don't worry, guys, the Bruins PP is awful, don't forget. OT is still coming.

Top Bottom