• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyy

wut lol

you guys have carter - richards - gaborik - kopitar

that's a little more powerful than toews - kane - hossa imo

Richards is not even in the same discussion, but the LA forward group overall is better and deeper in that series.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The Kings fans have multiplied and gained some sass levels since the last thread. I feel like I've time skipped or something. Did I wander into the wrong thread somehow?

Acid08

Banned
The Kings fans have multiplied and gained some sass levels since the last thread. I feel like I've time skipped or something. Did I wander into the wrong thread somehow?
They're posting Like Men™ just like their players injure other players Like Men™

wut lol

you guys have carter - richards - gaborik - kopitar

that's a little more powerful than toews - kane - hossa imo

Richards has been crappy for a year. I'll give you Gaborik. I don't think anyone expected him to step up to this level after we basically acquired him for spare parts.

Sharp has to be considered on the Chicago side though.

Our forwards were huge, but I definitely would have given Chicago the edge before the series started.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Page one of this thread is exactly why the Rangers must beat the Kings. Imagine a full summer of this in real life.

Pray for Ducks GAF.

black_13

Banned
Hated the Rangers when they beat Montreal but damn they deserve the cup just cause of Lundqvist. So go Rangers!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Just stay in your Orange Coun... oh yeah your fan base is so weak they all jumped ship after game 7 at Honda Center.

I don't understand what this is supposed to mean. Are you saying that Ducks fans stopped going to games after the Ducks were eliminated? That can't be it, of course, but it's what you are coming across as saying.

Edit: no, wait, are you saying that they became Kings fans? Look, there are a lot of things you can make fun of us for. Like, I guess, the flying V or whatever. But you as a Kings fan, making fun of another fanbase via accusations of bandwagonism? That's like the one thing that doesn't work.

I don't understand what this is supposed to mean. Are you saying that Ducks fans stopped going to games after the Ducks were eliminated? That can't be it, of course, but it's what you are coming across as saying.

Those Kings's bandwagoners you talk about are from OC. You know it I know.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Those Kings's bandwagoners you talk about are from OC. You know it I know.

No dude they come to our beaches from East LA, San Bernardino, and Riverside.

It's actually, all joking aside, a hot local political issue. Crime and whatnot.

Edit: that's not to say we don't have Kings fans here, too. But I guarantee you none of them were wearing Ducks jerseys a couple of weeks ago.

Quick

Banned
Everyone in this thread right now:

anchorman-fight-o.gif

Really though the only reason it seems like a bunch of Kings's fans are in this thread is because East Coast Gaf is sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom