• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
stoll_hit1.jpg

did-the-kings-get-away-with-a-dirty-hit-on-the-way-to-the-stanley-cup-finals.jpg

dustinknee_medium.gif

px2mCU7.gif

Bb5uB5yIAAA1NBs.jpg

stoll-hit.jpg

New page here we go

Chris R

Shame Colorado couldn't make it this year :(

Guess this is a second best. NYR or LA dont care. Glad it isn't Chicago Boston or whatever.

Hunter S.

This is the year that showed winning your division does not mean shit.

Hey, guys, what does the LA fans have in common with the LA Kings?

They only show up during the post season. Especially late in the post season

JDeluis

No dude they come to our beaches from East LA, San Bernardino, and Riverside.

It's actually, all joking aside, a hot local political issue. Crime and whatnot.

Edit: that's not to say we don't have Kings fans here, too. But I guarantee you none of them were wearing Ducks jerseys a couple of weeks ago.

All I read from this post is I hate Mexicans and Los Reyes! LOL

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol, LA was probably the most hated team in NHL GAF all year so it is not surprising. Hate especially coming from the other California team's fans. .

hate from any team Dustin Brown has injured someone on.

So, from any team.

All you think of when you hear those three areas is "Mexicans?" That's pretty racist of you.

For the record, the people I'm talking about are white bros and their trailer trash families. Look up 909er.

East LA is 91.2% Hispanic. Of course everyone would assume that you're talking about them and not part of the demo that takes up 2%.

lol, LA was probably the most hated team in NHL GAF all year so it is not surprising. Hate especially coming from the other California team's fans. .

When the only thing you have in like is San Jose Hockey and comics you become bitter.

Calamari41

41 > 38
East LA is 91.2% Hispanic. Of course everyone would assume that you're talking about them and not part of the demo that takes up 2%.

I listed two other locations as well. And I will submit to you that there are Kings fans in East LA, anyway.

Also my mom's maiden name is Morales, so cut it out with the racism bullshit. You're not that dumb.

Acid08

Banned

When the only thing you have in like is San Jose Hockey and comics you become bitter.
I'm definitely in like with more than just those two things. Vietnamese sandwiches are great.

I don't really read comics anymore, can't remember the last time I posted in that thread.

JDeluis

All you think of when you hear those three areas is "Mexicans?" That's pretty racist of you.

For the record, the people I'm talking about are white bros and their trailer trash families. Look up 909er.

They both dress up like cholos and ride around in lifted chevy trucks.

Two defensive-minded teams, but I don't see NY being able to put up the offensive output that'll be needed for this series.

Kings in 5.

Anyway how's my man Justin Williams doing in LA? Too bad he isn't in Carolina anymore, regardless go Rangers in the finals.

Say no to repeats and dynasties.
Unless it's Carolina of course

Anyway how's my man Justin Williams doing in LA? Too bad he isn't in Carolina anymore, regardless go Rangers in the finals.

Say no to repeats and dynasties.
Unless it's Carolina of course

He's going to officially put in the necessary request to legally change his name to: "Mr. Game 7."

Fucking Sharks. If they only could have beat LA. They would have been there . . . going for the cup. But no. The choked after a 3 to 0 game lead.

Hunter S.

Damn, I didn't even realize that this thread was made in regular OT Discussion. That explains a lot, actually.
Yeah, watch out I got banned during the Super Bowl for posting in off-topic like it was a community thread. People get more angry and do not understand jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom