• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

Fucking hell, I hate both of these teams...but I think I hate the Kings less? But I also the Kings winning a 2nd Cup so soon. But I also also hate the Rangers winner a Cup ever.

Rooting for an unprecedented double disqualification.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Never forget:

Jonathan-Quick-own-goal.gif

LOL Quick.

Been a die hard Kings fan since Gretzky first hoisted up the Stan Lee cup for LA. I couldn't believe how crazy that 4th period was last night

Go Kings Go!

Sanjuro

All the fixes and corrupt business practices over the years has finally paid off for Lord Gary. He has his dream finals match up now.

Mii

Banned
Been a die hard Kings fan since Gretzky first hoisted up the Stan Lee cup for LA. I couldn't believe how crazy that 4th period was last night

Go Kings Go!

I still remember Gretzky's game-winning goal. The shot he made at the buzzer from the 3-point blue line was amazing.

Hockey will never have another quarterback as talented as him.

Acid08

Banned

Go Kings Go!
Sad thing is 95% of Kings fans would actually believe this happened if you told them it did.

keezy

I don't like LA because their players play dirty

I laughed pretty hard at this... They're a very physical team don't get me wrong. But they know how to make clean hits.

Look at the hits on Handzus and Shaw from Friday and tell me those weren't clean hits. Doughty's hit on Shaw was a thing of beauty.

Now if you're telling me you'd rather have Chicago win the series I'd probably laugh even harder. Chicago is a dirt/ chippy team. I'll never forget that hit Seabrook had on Backes. I'm very happy the Kings won.

Acid08

Banned

I laughed pretty hard at this... They're a very physical team don't get me wrong. But they know how to make clean hits.

Look at the hits on Handzus and Shaw from Friday and tell me those weren't clean hits. Doughty's hit on Shaw was a thing of beauty.

Now if you're telling me you'd rather have Chicago win the series I'd probably laugh even harder. Chicago is a dirt/ chippy team. I'll never forget that hit Seabrook had on Backes. I'm very happy the Kings won.
Clean Hits™

You could probably make a greatest hits compilation of questionable shots with players from almost every team in the league. Cherry picking a few still frames or gifs from hundreds of games can make any player look like a goon.

I just want to see Alain Vigneault win to show Vancouver how stupid they are.

On a side note screw Tortorella.

Wut?

Most of the Vancouver fans didn't want AV to be let go. And if you were referring to the team itself, Gillis is gone, so "Vancouver" isn't really going to be shown anything.

Definitely agree about Torts though. Hate that guy.

I'm only a bandwagon fan. Hope Dwane Gretkey scores all the points and eliminates the New York team. The Chicago team was lucky they got a point(s) going to OT yesterday. Hopefully Lucky Duke Rolltide gets a double double in the Finals so I can riot with my homeboys.

D. West out.

From the last thread:

You know the Kings 2012 Cup run is the most watched Hockey games in the LA area of all time right? I believe it was around 13.9.

Number will be higher this year. You also have to count on the fact that the viewership of these finals were down this year but continued to rise throughout the playoffs. Viewership from NY was the lowest until the last few games.

Sad thing is 95% of Kings fans would actually believe this happened if you told them it did.

You have anything to back this up or are you still salty that your team couldn't close it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom