• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I didn't even realize that this thread was made in regular OT Discussion. That explains a lot, actually.

845647980.gif

RC

Banned
Fucking Sharks. If they only could have beat LA. They would have been there . . . going for the cup. But no. The choked after a 3 to 0 game lead.

Even if San Jose had won that series, they still would've found a way to choke the next round.

Choking is all they know, and all they'll ever know.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yeah, watch out I got banned during the Super Bowl for posting in off-topic like it was a community thread. People get more angry and do not understand jokes.

Yeah, now I understand why I am a racist for listing some areas that have Kings fans and who also vacation in my area.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Do you really think Brown and Stoll play to injure?

I'm not going to get into specific players with you but you have to be naive to believe that there aren't professional athletes who are out there actively trying to injure other players. I mean, look at the recent bounty scandals in football.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm not going to get into specific players with you but you have to be naive to believe that there aren't professional athletes who are out there actively trying to injure other players. I mean, look at the recent bounty scandals in football.

It's Jack Remington. That's his schtick. He's only marginally better than Tabris, ignore him.

Fucking Sharks. If they only could have beat LA. They would have been there . . . going for the cup. But no. The choked after a 3 to 0 game lead.
If the Shorks didn't choke vs the Kings they would've choked vs the Ducks or just get plain slaughtered by the Hawks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If I get perma'd in this thread because of hot women gifs or racism, then I just want everyone to know a few things

a) dat megan fox esquire shoot

b) pk subban is a terrible goalie

c) if anyone ever comes to vancouver, I have a bed and a fridge full of beer. I'm looking at you, acrid

Skab

Fuck the Kings. Go Rangers.

Then the fucking season can end and I can properly obsess over trade rumors for my team.

Robot Pants

I love how LA only cares about hockey when the Lakers are out of finals, and the Kings start winning....anything.

But GO KINGS GO!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, Bettman is supposed to make a ruling on Carcillo's suspension today. If he decides not to reduce it in any way, Carcillo will be unavailable for the entirety of the Stanley Cup Finals. If he decides to give him the lesser 3 game sentence instead of the 10 game minimum he received, Carcillo would become available immediately.

Could be important in a series against a team as physical as LA.

GO KINGS GO

Love the way the team plays. So much heart. Hope they can dominate the Rangers, or take it to Game 7 where they're apparently unbeatable.

It's been an awesome ride so far. FUCK NY!

By the way, Bettman is supposed to make a ruling on Carcillo's suspension today. If he decides not to reduce it in any way, Carcillo will be unavailable for the entirety of the Stanley Cup Finals. If he decides to give him the lesser 3 game sentence instead of the 10 game minimum he received, Carcillo would become available immediately.

Could be important in a series against a team as physical as LA.

Uh, can I get Bettman on the phone? I'd like Carcillo to suit up.

You don't beat the Kings by being more physical than them. Trying to take play along the boards is suicide. You beat the Kings by outskating them and getting up and opening up the ice. Carcillo plays significant minutes in this series and it's a death knell.

Teams keep falling into this bizarre trap of playing Kings styled hockey after beating them up and down the ice at evens playing their own strengths. Rangers fans should be avoiding trying to look like the Sharks.

FISHES OUT OF WATER AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I'm drunk

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I haven't been keeping up, but NY vs LA? Bettman must have the hugest boner and hopes this sucker goes to seven games.

I think The Rangers Deserve to win it. 20 Years is too long to wait for Stanley Cup and that I think Henrik Lundqvist is the Stronger Goalie. Rangers beat my Habs so I guess ill cheer them on. GO MSL AND RANGERS

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Uh, can I get Bettman on the phone? I'd like Carcillo to suit up.

You don't beat the Kings by being more physical than them. Trying to take play along the boards is suicide. You beat the Kings by outskating them and getting up and opening up the ice. Carcillo plays significant minutes in this series and it's a death knell.

Teams keep falling into this bizarre trap of playing Kings styled hockey after beating them up and down the ice at evens playing their own strengths. Rangers fans should be avoiding trying to look like the Sharks.

FISHES OUT OF WATER AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I'm drunk

Carcillo would only play if something happened to Dorsett. Even then, Carcillo has generally played a pretty fast game with the Rangers. He's largely stayed away from the goonery, which is part of what makes what happened in Game 3 against Montreal all the more disappointing.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Rangers, I still remember watching game 7 in 94 in my parents bedroom way past my bedtime. Plus Quick beat my high school in the NE Championships, so that's just a bonus reason to not want LA to win.

Cagey

Banned
I hate the Rangers, I hate Staypuft, I hate the Garden, I hate their self-importance, I hate these obnoxious Ranger callers polluting the already biohazard airwaves of WFAN. Fuck them in their stupid faces.

Kings in 2.

Holiday

Banned
GO KINGS GO!

Go kings go.

Grimløck;114358648 said:
Go KINGS Go!

Go KINGS Go

Love how physical their game is. Go Kings. I was with them before the playoffs I swear!

I love how LA only cares about hockey when the Lakers are out of finals, and the Kings start winning....anything.

But GO KINGS GO!

GO KINGS GO

Love the way the team plays. So much heart. Hope they can dominate the Rangers, or take it to Game 7 where they're apparently unbeatable.

It's been an awesome ride so far. FUCK NY!

GO KINGS GO!

GO KINGS GO!

bubbs_by_higher_vision_media-d6bv49t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom