• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prison Break renewed for season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

DMczaf said:

Well, that pretty much does it for Prison Break for me. I actually enjoyed it for the first two seasons, and while I would have preferred they left it at two, I thought that the third season was flawed, but still enjoyable.

The one thing that I always loved was that the show wasn't afraid to do nasty things to characters that we'd typically consider "safe". There's been such a massive body count among the recurring characters that it really gave the show a nice little edge to it, and I thought that killing Sarah off like that was an excellent move.

Bringing her back, though, is just a massive cop-out.

Blader

Vlad said:
Well, that pretty much does it for Prison Break for me. I actually enjoyed it for the first two seasons, and while I would have preferred they left it at two, I thought that the third season was flawed, but still enjoyable.

The one thing that I always loved was that the show wasn't afraid to do nasty things to characters that we'd typically consider "safe". There's been such a massive body count among the recurring characters that it really gave the show a nice little edge to it, and I thought that killing Sarah off like that was an excellent move.

Bringing her back, though, is just a massive cop-out.

The cop-out, ironically enough, was killing her. It's not what the writers wanted and they only did it because the actress's stubbornness forced their hand.

shark.gif

Shins said:
my mind. get out of it.

this news... eh, fuck it. Why not?

Pretty much. This is Prison Break. They've shown that no plot twist is beneath them. Bring back tweener after he gets out of prison.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Aladuf23 said:
But seriously, if they can bring back Sarah then we'd better get Kellerman in season 4.

Kellerman's death they seemed to make intentionally vague in case they wanted to bring him back. All we saw was his car stopped, gunmen coming to the back and him saying "what took you so long". He could have been shot, or the gunmen could have shot the officers holding him and broke him out.

Aladuf

Banned
DrForester said:
Kellerman's death they seemed to make intentionally vague in case they wanted to bring him back. All we saw was his car stopped, gunmen coming to the back and him saying "what took you so long". He could have been shot, or the gunmen could have shot the officers holding him and broke him out.

Oh yeah, I know... either way, we'd better get him back.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
I didn't know how it was possible, but the Prison Break writers have out done Dallas.:lol :lol :lol

Costanza

Banned
lol what:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr...sion/news/e3i7e5a336a9153b9a5a8820892858a34ad

Michael Rapaport joins 'Prison Break'
To play a government agent in a regular role on the series

By Nellie Andreeva and Kimberly Nordyke

May 13, 2008, 01:00 AM
Michael Rapaport has joined Fox's "Prison Break" as a regular.

On the 20th Century Fox TV-produced "Prison Break," Rapaport will play a government agent who has an interesting offer for Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) and his brother (Dominic Purcell). Production on the upcoming fourth season begins this month in Los Angeles.

Rapaport has been recurring in NBC's "My Name Is Earl," also for 20th TV.

that's an... odd casting choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom