• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prison Break S5 |OT| Rogue Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Nooooo... Goddamnit, Ja. Don't leave! You ought to stay with them!

:(

Still no answer on whether it was actually Freddie's ashes, LMAO

"I'm telling you, we weren't at the NSA."

Talk about blatant bullshit lol. Didn't even try.

Dude, you're fucked. Edit: And there it is.

Line_HTX

AHHH, AND THERE IT IS!

That motherfucker in his black button-down shirt and smug face. I knew something was not right with him the moment he contacted those two the first time!

Line_HTX

"You dirty Mexican, you're the cause of all this."

"Captain?"

KO

"I'm Puerto Rican."

😂😂😂😂😂😂

worst seal team ever....

and of course the husband is a bad guy lol, how else would micheal would be hapilly reunited with sara? Too complitated of course! No conflict whatsoever, just kill the bad guy, nice

velociraptor

i'm on the 5th episode and goddamn this show has turned out to be UTTERLY, UTTERLY RIDICULOUS

this shit is so fake

I gotta love how they're running around in a warzone with an entire army looking for them

double you tee eff m8

Strolling in like a creepy asshole.

LOL this kid running laps around this shithead. Probably just unintentionally helped him though.

Line_HTX

ROFL, Sucre's smiling face trying not to laugh on his way out of the plane as those agents got Jebaited.

And suddenly they kind of seem a little incompetent when that hacker was explaining his shit.

Line_HTX

Oh right, I forgot. I have not heard the name Abruzzi in a very long time.

T-Bag got the letter, went by too fast to read it.

Line_HTX

Aww shit, conflicting feelings there. I don't think Poseidon is going to just let you disappear when you want.

And go Sheba! I hope she kicks the final ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom