• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prison Break Returns April 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also lets not forget this glorious S4 moment...

BestSpeechEver.jpg

Pastulio

Banned
Don't get me wrong, it's certainly strongly implied and no actual person would survive, but we don't actually see him die as far as I remember. In the laws of television, that means he can come back eventually.

According to the writers, this doesn't change the outcome of the series finale so
Michael still dies.

My Theory?
Electricity didn't kill him, but he dies of cancer during the new season.

Struct09

I loved S1 and S2, but S3 and S4 were pretty bad. I still feel obligated to see this one through so I'll be watching this.

norm9

That first season was fantastic. But around the time of needing to
get out of another prison
, I checked out. I always thought it was the evolution of 24.

Sorry to pull this from the depths of Gaf.

Started watching a few days ago, haven't really slept since, currently 6 eps into series 4. Can't believe I ignored this when it first came out. Brilliant series if a little annoying (Just fucking kill him!!!). Still got the rest of S4 and the final break to go, followed by whatever the new series throws up.

I want an Alex Mahone off-shoot series, easily the best actor and character in the whole lot.

JMTHEFOX

Prison Break is probably only topped by Dexter (and maybe Heroes) in how bad it got the more episodes it aired. However early episodes were fantastic. It was one of those weird shows that achieved it best material early in the first season. Everything before the S1 midseason break was top notch, many things about the back half worked, but some did not.

The idea for S2 was good, but it many bad spots. It was still very watchable.

Season 3 was such a insane concept that it was worth giving it a shot, but it was executed poorly. Season 4 was so forgettable, the one enduring scene stands out it my mind...

I'm still amazed that got onto TV. It was clear no one gave a fuck at that point.
That was an actual scene?

Wow, I am new to this show and I can't help but feel like laughing....

ty_hot

That was an actual scene?

Wow, I am new to this show and I can't help but feel like laughing....

The worst if thing is not that it really is an actual scene. It is that there are other scenes as well like that hahahahah

I remember pausing the show to check again and laugh a few times. 4th season budget and quality was too low, but I did have fun watching it till the end.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Prison Break is probably only topped by Dexter (and maybe Heroes) in how bad it got the more episodes it aired. However early episodes were fantastic. It was one of those weird shows that achieved it best material early in the first season. Everything before the S1 midseason break was top notch, many things about the back half worked, but some did not.

The idea for S2 was good, but it many bad spots. It was still very watchable.

Season 3 was such a insane concept that it was worth giving it a shot, but it was executed poorly. Season 4 was so forgettable, the one enduring scene stands out it my mind...

I'm still amazed that got onto TV. It was clear no one gave a fuck at that point.

I refuse to believe this is real. Is there a clip somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom