• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prison Break S5 |OT| Rogue Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbo

How's this season for far? I'm stopped at episode 2 awhile back of the current season - and was wondering if I should binge watch the rest this weekend

Line_HTX

Thinking about it, but is it me or is the way how the truth about Whip finally came about took a little too long? I mean, T-Bag has practically been non-existent for most of this season and now that it was the penultimate episode, I find it a little difficult to view that whole scene as genuine feeling.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yo the Whip twist! Didn't see that coming at all. Something was definitely up with the kid, but didn't expect that. The Abruzzi heritage too. Lots of family in this episode.

Excited for the family. Fun to see Michael go up against someone relatively on par with him again, reminds me of Mahone. Speaking of which, Mahone would be a perfect last minute ace in the hole for Michael.

Thinking about it, but is it me or is the way how the truth about Whip finally came about took a little too long? I mean, T-Bag has practically been non-existent for most of this season and now that it was the penultimate episode, I find it a little difficult to view that whole scene as genuine feeling.

T-Bag has enough impact that it works. Everyone watching knows damn well who he is. If there wasn't years of history with the audience and the character, it probably wouldn't have worked.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
j2SpLpx.png

O0xu9Hs.png

Line_HTX

The owl's eyes know everything and behind it.

Dat hand tatoo, ROFL BRILLIANT!!

"Never interrupt the enemy when he's making a mistake." - Napoleon

Line_HTX

Once again, FUCK THAT PREVIEW that showed T-Bag yelling NOOOOO!

Fucking shit way to go...

On the bright side, ooh, that neck snap had to hurt, Blake.

Line_HTX

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED AT FOX RIVER PENITENTIARY.

Whoo, I know what T-Bag did as it zoomed away, ROFL

Bravo, what a season. Fucking loved it. Can't believe it's been that many years since S4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom