• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prison Break Revival Is Officially a Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Prison Break S01 was the reason I started watching TV. It got me into TV shows. Show went to shit in the second season, however, when he would continue to conjure shit up using the tattoo. Can't wait to see what shitty reasons they come up with to explain why Wentworth is still alive. Fuck this show.

thats cause the writers had season 1 written and fully thought out, and then it was such a hit FOX wanted more. So you are spot on.

Interfectum

Thinking about that final season... christ.

Guys... where's Scylla?

Scylla???!?

OMG THEY HAVE SCYLLA!!1

Scylla is life!

Death is Scylla!!!

Scylla!!

Dahbomb

First two seasons were among the most addicting seasons on television. Not always great writing but it still had you watching every episode. Went downhill after that but still watchable due to the characters.

Kaizer

Banned
But why, tho? I liked Prison Break a lot, but man this feels like Fox is scraping the bottom of the barrel for anything to stay afloat.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
While were at it:

Firefly (ok this ones not a joke)
Andy Ritcher Controls the Universe
In Living Color
Sliders
Martin
Living Single
Parker Lewis Can't Lose

And Finally Bring back "Vinnie and Bobby" the spin-off to the spin-off of Married...with Children

Eos

Hopefully it's more like seasons 1 and 2. Seasons 3 and 4 were so disappointing in comparison to 1 and 2.

Penguin

Some details on the premise and casting

As to what bring the Prison Break crew back together (and seemingly undoes Michael Scofield’s apparent death from The Final Break), the new season would see “Fernando, C-Note, Lincoln, and Sara go on a mission to rescue Michael from Yemen where he is imprisoned after faking his death.”

Augustus Prew (Klondike), Rick Yune (Marco Polo) and Steve Mouzakis (I, Frankenstein) are set for heavily recurring roles opposite returning stars Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell in Fox’s Prison Break event series, a nine-episode follow-up to the cult 2005 Fox action series.

http://deadline.com/2016/03/prison-...ve-mouzakis-cast-fox-event-series-1201717356/

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Uh, I don't know. I agree with most of you: the first two seasons were entertaining, but three and four were a total shit show. The concept of the show just did not scale well beyond the initial escape. And the conspiracy setting with The Company as well as the cheap love story was just lame.

Blader

I didn't even know The Final Break was a thing until years later. I don't remember seeing it promoted or hearing about it at all.

I've still never seen it.

Dalek

Damn I thought it was going to be like 24 with new actors and characters-they're bringing back the same crew? WHY

jelly

A vaguely remember her head chopped off but then it was all a lie, she was still alive. What series was that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom