• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prison Break Revival Is Officially a Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
A vaguely remember her head chopped off but then it was all a lie, she was still alive. What series was that one?
Her head was chopped off in season 3. Then in the season 4 premiere, it turned out to be a set up cause she secretly had escaped or some shit.

In real life it was just a shitty way to write her out of the season cause the actress was pregnant if I remember correctly.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
M.A.N.T.I.S. revival. fox pls

The thing I remember about this show was the fact that the main character is a black wheel chair bound scientist in the early 90's. It wasn't a great show all around but didn't see many main characters like that back then, was pretty cool in that respect.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Just finished watching the whole series on Netflix... this show went from 100 - 0 really quickly...

wow.. but i will still watch a new season lol.

There is a scene in the second to last episode that was just HORRIBLE.....

Sucre (with a good amount of hair on his head) convinces Scofield to not shoot General and then they run outside to the car. When they get to the car Sucre is Fully Shaven. I swear we laughed so hard... it was like they just didn't care anymore.

Piichan

Banned
If they just kept it the one season, this show would have been a classic. Instead they kept milking it, but shit started coming out of the udder from season 2 until the final season (was it four seasons? damn).

Can't believe they want to do another season. I will stay away.

Cormano

Just finished watching the whole series on Netflix... this show went from 100 - 0 really quickly...

wow.. but i will still watch a new season lol.

There is a scene in the second to last episode that was just HORRIBLE.....

Sucre (with a good amount of hair on his head) convinces Scofield to not shoot General and then they run outside to the car. When they get to the car Sucre is Fully Shaven. I swear we laughed so hard... it was like they just didn't care anymore.

Man, i loved season 1 & 2, they were amazing. Sadly that writers strike killed the show during season 3.

The first season was fun as hell...Then they broke out of prison and it got ridiculous.This series is probably better left dead to be honest.

I'm interested to see how they explain the main character coming back though...

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
Prison Break is like Fast and the Furious. The premise is fun and exciting, but they need to get past the stupidity of the show by becoming more outrageous and stupid. And saving the world by breaking in and out of places around the world.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
post-59216-sean-connery-fist-pump-gif-Img-Z1Ll.gif

Max level man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom