• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prison Break S5 |OT| Rogue Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
prison-break.jpg

Premieres April 4th
Airs Tuesdays 9pm on FOX

Official Trailer
Official Trailer #2
YouTube Channel (lots of little videos)

In the next action-packed chapter of PRISON BREAK, premiering Tuesday, April 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), original series stars Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, Sarah Wayne Callies, Amaury Nolasco, Robert Knepper, Rockmond Dunbar and Paul Adelstein are reunited for an all-new adventure spanning the globe. When clues surface that suggest a previously thought-to-be-dead MICHAEL SCOFIELD (Miller, "DC's Legends of Tomorrow") may be alive, his brother, LINCOLN BURROWS (Purcell, "DC's Legends of Tomorrow"), reunites with Michael's wife, SARA (Callies, "Colony," "The Walking Dead"), and Fox River State Penitentiary's most notorious escapees to engineer the series' biggest breakout ever.

PRINCIPAL CAST:
· Amaury Nolasco as Fernando Sucre
· Augustus Prew as Whip
· Dominic Purcell as Lincoln Burrows
· Inbar Lavi as Sheba
· Mark Feuerstein as Jacob Anton Ness
· Paul Adelstein as Paul Kellerman
· Rick Yune as Ja
· Robert Knepper as Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell
· Rockmond Dunbar as Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin
· Sarah Wayne Callies as Sara Tancredi
· Wentworth Miller as Michael Scofield

There's no Mahone/William Fichtner. Sorry folks!

jLzb47n.png

strafer

I'm so in, so in.

Dom and Wenthworth are fucking hilarious together.

I hope they make lots of Legends of Tomorrow jokes.

I can't wait until Lincoln casts the spell to break into hell and free Michael from it.

That's the plot, right? Michael died in the movie.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Prison Break is what introduced me to the ever-varied world of TV shows. I went on to discover the likes of HBO and so much more as a result.

Fuck this cash grab though.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I hope there are some Legends of Tomorrow references similar to how Mick and Leonard reminisce about the old days of breaking out of prisons on Legends. Maybe just a brief quip about wishing they had a time machine.

ZeroX03

Banned
Prison Break is what introduced me to the ever-varied world of TV shows. I went on to discover the likes of HBO and so much more as a result.

Fuck this cash grab though.

While all TV shows are technically cash grabs, this one came about through Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell working on Legends and then pitching the idea of more to FOX.

dakun

i'm as optimistic about this as i was about the Heroes reboot.. so not expecting anything good. Hopefully i will be surprised.

ZeroX03

Banned
#5.01 "Ogygia" starts in 20 minutes!
It's been seven years since MICHAEL SCOFIELD (Wentworth Miller) was presumed dead, but when clues suggest that he might still be alive, LINCOLN BURROWS (Dominic Purcell) reunites with SARA TANCREDI (Sarah Wayne Callies) to help track down the truth. The path leads Lincoln to Yemen, as SUCRE (Amaury Nolasco), T-BAG (Robert Knepper) and C-NOTE (Rockmond Dunbar) are pulled back into the action to engineer the series' biggest escape ever.

Line_HTX

Oh, Fate. You mysterious bitch.

Fucking T-Bag please, lol

YOOOOO, SUCRE!

"Why does he get to go? He isn't any browner than I am!"

this_guy

The gang is back together. T-Bag went through the Winter Soldier program and has a metal arm. Season looks like it's off to a fun start.

Line_HTX

That was pretty fast paced and appearances by everyone altogether. Gotta say, I missed this show.

Now I'm wondering where did Michael get a suit with that name to put in the coffin...

Well paced, exciting, did almost everything you could ask from a single episode return with the circumstances of the show. I'm excited to see where it goes!

While all TV shows are technically cash grabs, this one came about through Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell working on Legends and then pitching the idea of more to FOX.

I read somewhere that when Prison Break went up on Netflix it became one of the most popular shows which convinced them to bring it back.

Can't believe I'm getting another season of prison break absurdity. I loved that show. Really curious to see how well this does. Can't be worse than the heroes revival

ZeroX03

Banned
That was cheesy garbage. I loved it!

It's been seven years, premium drama has risen, but this is still the same old clumsy dialogue, poorly directed action and insane plot twist madness. It's a throwback to the 2000s! They need more Wentworth, he's the anchor of the show and it's a lot to put on Dominic Purcell to carry the entire first episode. He's better at comedy as we learned on Legends.

Realyn

So Michael aka Kaniel(?) Outis aka Nobody has a ton of cash and paid for the OP. Can't figure out what the tats are supposed to mean, Eye of the storm would probably be too cheesy. Probably just something to break out.

Macka

I really hope they don't stretch out
Michael pretending not to know them
. Aside from that, the cheesy dialogue and the annoyingly stupid
hitmen?
, and it was enjoyable enough.

Lego Boss

What is this shit?

This series should have ended after S2. I was one of the idiots who continued to watch it after that.

He fucking DIED

ZeroX03

Banned
So is it good (in a prison break way?) is it more like season 1 and 2 or more like 3 and 4?

Somewhere between the two I'd say after the first episode? It was very expository, dry and Lincoln heavy so the whole "Michael's got an insane plan" element wasn't there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom