• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prison Break S5 |OT| Rogue Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripOpt55

Sarah's new husband being the villain is just amazing. This season has been so much fun.

this made me lol
t5S4UQX.gif

My favorite moment of the episode.

ZeroX03

Banned
Sarah was beheaded and Michael had a fatal heart condition. Kellerman getting shot in the head is a pretty easy injury to come back from comparatively. Just put an eye patch on the guy and call it a day.

RS4-

Didn't he get shot in the head?

But they didn't show it! Or did they, I might've stopped watching at that moment. I just remember it the angle looking up at the gun as it was being fired.

What if the guy shot at the ground because Kellerman got to him :eek:

I still can't believe he's a villain, he got shot while Sara was upstairs in the bathroom. There was no eye winks between the shooters while she was upstairs.

Link

The Autumn Wind
But they didn't show it! Or did they, I might've stopped watching at that moment. I just remember it the angle looking up at the gun as it was being fired.

What if the guy shot at the ground because Kellerman got to him :eek:
Pretty much what I'm thinking.

dabig2

Just caught up now from the 1st episode.

"Greetings from the US Prison system bitches"

The title we deserve. I love this continuation. Enjoying it far more than 24's. Feels like I'm back in college again.

Line_HTX

Noooo, damnit. The airplane left.

Shit, these previews are getting more and more intense.

They need more hilarious scenes with Ja and his Freddie Mercury obsession.

cLOUDo

This is kinda bad, but somehow I found more entertainment than 24 legacy.
That Freddy mercury's is pure gold, lmao

I hope Kellerman is still alive somehow, they did the same thing with his "first" death

ZeroX03

Banned
Michael was infuriating this episode, Lincoln was right. Trying to go it alone was stupid, and if they'd gone to the airport from the beginning they'd have escaped.

Over half way already! I like how it's basically S1 and S2 combined, escape the prison, escape being hunted. Makes a lot more sense to keep them condensed like this.

Sara's husband is definitely still shady.
The promo already shows the assassins are set free.

I get why the hitman is nicknamed Van Gogh with his (burned?) ear and face, but is there a reason why the hitwoman is nicknamed A&W?

ISIL terminator gonna keep coming with no eyes rofl

Still unsure on this season. It's missing the cleverness situations where michael has some crazy plan. That and the OG secondary characters are hardly utilized. Wonder what the deal with t-bag is and that hand job(lul)

I just hope it's revealed that LJ has been the mastermind this entire time

The biggest problem is that almost every scene is an action scene, it's just them constantly running, getting into a fire fight, running. Outside of having some of the same actors in it it shares very little with it's name.

Rapey broken glasses guy might be the WOAT character too.

i'm not really feeling this season now that it's gone on longer. the new characters are meh and it doesn't feel witty. i think the nostalgia wore off early on too

The biggest problem is that almost every scene is an action scene, it's just them constantly running, getting into a fire fight, running. Outside of having some of the same actors in it it shares very little with it's name.

Right, that's what I was getting at. I mean, the original had that, but it was more clever/interesting with it most of the time

ZeroX03

Banned
I'm enjoying it, but they can get back to America any time now. The pathway is pretty clear. Escape the prison. Escape the country. Reunite the family. T-Bag miraculously survives to interfere another day. Boom.

It's crazy there's only three episodes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom