• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor/Leak] New Titanfall 2's poster and info

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
God, seeing that just makes me want a Gundam game made by Platinum with giant free-running mech suits.

Grappling hook?
giphy.gif

Swinging around the map like maniacs should be fun. I hope it's not too flexible, as I kind of like playing on the ground too.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
So I guess the Violator will be mine.

If implemented well (which I expect nothing less), the grappling hook could be amazing. Would really complement the gameplay based on TF1.

Fuck I need this game so so very much.

LuuKyK

Wow I am so not excited for this. lol Does the first one even have a big enough following?

Anyway, hopefully it wont take time away from Sony/MS's conferences. But who am I kidding right?

RoKKeR

October?

I'm trying to rationalize this decision from EA... unless it's like October 1-7 putting it anywhere else surely will cannibalize BF1 sales. (and vice versa)

Hmm.

Mainly excited for the SP campaign.

Bsigg12

Hot damn can't wait to see what they're doing. They laid down an incredible foundation with the first game through all the turmoil that surrounded the studio during the Activision trial. I can't wait to see what a team with a game under their belt and no legal battle ongoing are able to deliver. Should be incredible.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Wow I am so not excited for this. lol Does the first one even have a big enough following?

Anyway, hopefully it wont take time away from Sony/MS's conferences. But who am I kidding right?
EA is probably going to have it be a major focus of EA Play so I don't expect to see much of it at the other conferences.

Is this game still going to see you walking around in a 20-ton killing machine that's unable to even make a scratch on buildings or the environment?

Really silly if this has, as I expect, ZERO environmental destruction. Really silly.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
This is going to be amazing.

I just hope the graphics and Performence are up to snuff this go around. Especially since the bar has been raised, and it didn't meet the bar back then.

TheYanger

If they didn't intend it to they fucekd up, cause that picture makes it look like you can at least semi wallrun in mechs. If so, fuck I'm hyped. If not, picture does a bad job communicating taht with it doing the exact same wallrun pose behind the wallrunning pilot.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Sweet Jesus I can't wait for this. The first is my favorite multiplayer game so far this gen along side Rainbow Six Siege.

Salsa

oh you could do wallruns, double jumps, parkour with a great flow?

fuckin GRAPPLIN HOOK now

love it

its like all the cool shit I love about moving in a game, in one game.

Jito

Banned
Is this game still going to see you walking around in a 20-ton killing machine that's unable to even make a scratch on buildings or the environment?

Really silly if this has, as I expect, ZERO environmental destruction. Really silly.

Hopefully we get a bit more destructibility but I'll take more map design like the first game which is top tier over being able to destroy buildings.

It's like you've not even considered it from a gameplay standpoint.

Elixist

they said this will have campaign this time right? not that i need it, but the universe could support a great one. im in there hopefully it runs just as well on comp again.

tootsi666

More players? Hopefully that isn't true, 6v6 was great last time and upping the player count would diminish individual players impact.

oh you could do wallruns, double jumps, parkour with a great flow?

fuckin GRAPPLIN HOOK now

love it

its like all the cool shit I love about moving in a game, in one game.

Hell yes. Of all the recent modern shooters attempting wall running and the like, Titanfall's version of it felt the most effortless to pull off and it had such a satisfying sense of momentum. Adding grappling hooks and making maps larger to fit that change is exactly what I want to hear.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
If they learned their lessons from Titanfall and make it better, this game will be spectacular.

Top Bottom