• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 |OT| The Largest Cross-Dressing Convention of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Tyra needs to get over it tbh

She won, like? Why is she still so insecure and petty?

A Donald trump tea.
Like, she SHOULD get over it but, at the same time, I get it.

Tyra gets more hate than Phi Phi. And now basic queens like Morgan McMichaels think they can come for her lol.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tumblr_optgcr0WU51vrui6xo1_500.png

mantidor

I think she thought it would be shady. Not people literally thinking Morgan died lol

This pretty much. I now remembered the "kill yourself" controversy, it's like she doesn't understand that without context things you say in social media can come off terribly bad.

Even when she has all the right to respond back to attacks thrown at her she crashes and burns because she's just really bad at it. Reading and shade are artforms and she doesn't seem to have the talent for it. Certainly not on social media.

They're both idiots. Tyra is so messy and nasty on social media, so this isn't surprising. And all those boring Mickey's WeHo queens like Morgan and Delta seem petty as fuck about the stupidest shit. Mess!

Ratrat

Tyra and Tatianna just posted each others private number on instagram. They are basically telling their fans to act shitty and harrass the other. Where are their parents?

Or Chad Michaels.
8617603_orig.jpg

I hope Raven has the sense to stay out of it.

Rayis

Tyra and Tati still hate each other from season 2? how messy is that, the show might not be as drama filled as it once was, but real life is sure making up for that.

Tyra is like the Azealia Banks of Drag

Yara was definately one of the most unique queens we've seen - that cool mix of goth/dark and spontaneous wackiness, she could've definately been top 3 if she hadn't let the competition get to her.

I loved that blonde dreadlock look she had with the pvc black bodysuit. Very creative mind.

royalan

Tyra and Tatianna just posted each others private number on instagram. They are basically telling their fans to act shitty and harrass the other. Where are their parents?

Or Chad Michaels.
8617603_orig.jpg

I hope Raven has the sense to stay out of it.

Now if we can just get some of this drama on the show, instead of this RuPaul's Best Friend Race bullshit...

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Who casted the first stone though with the phone numbers?

Please don't be Tatti.

Ratrat

Now if we can just get some of this drama on the show, instead of this RuPaul's Best Friend Race bullshit...
Season 2 was so fun because Tyra, Raven and Tatianna were all equally bitchy. Even Jujubee. We'll never see that again. Editing likes to single out 1 villain and the fans will ensure no body wants to be it.

I went back and read Tyra's original FB post and the sad thing is that if she had been a little more diplomatic in how she addressed the issue of people harassing her online and at shows (i.e. left Raven and Chad's names out of it), she probably would have gotten support from most people. She really is the Azealia Banks of the Drag Race world.

WonderzL

Banned
2. Realize Raven lost twice (not once BUT LITERALLY twice). If you want to be petty we can actually say it was three times and count Naomi Smalls, but I think this post is petty enough (besides my issue is with you, not with them, those are my sisters).
NNNNNNNNN

Ratrat

I went back and read Tyra's original FB post and the sad thing is that if she had been a little more diplomatic in how she addressed the issue of people harassing her online and at shows (i.e. left Raven and Chad's names out of it), she probably would have gotten support from most people. She really is the Azealia Banks of the Drag Race world.
He's insulting Naomi not Chad though.

They're both idiots. Tyra is so messy and nasty on social media, so this isn't surprising. And all those boring Mickey's WeHo queens like Morgan and Delta seem petty as fuck about the stupidest shit. Mess!

Morgan McMichaels' Facebook page is 79% passive aggressive posts. It's incredible. It doesn't strike me as at all strange that Delta would be the same.

Ratrat

She's not bashing Naomi. She implying that Naomi did Raven's final look better when she did it for the black and white challenge.
Thought it was because Naomi is a big fan of Raven, implying shes trying to be her.

I actuallly quite like the facebook post and feel bad for Tyra and other hated drag racers.

royalan

Thought it was because Naomi is a big fan of Raven, implying shes trying to be her.

I actuallly quite like the facebook post and feel bad for Tyra and other hated drag racers.

I mean, in a sense I get where Tyra is coming from. Yeah, she was an obnoxious bitch in the workroom. But Raven was the one smiling in the Queen's faces and then talking mad shit in her confessionals.

"Your look is shit. Your drag is shit. You're not talented."

But Raven got a huge pass from the fanbase.

lenovox1

Probably after the Roxxxy Andrews incident, all queens felt that they needed to contain themselves. The RPDR community is trash

There are only three inately bitchy queens with big mouths even on this season. Alexis is too busy trying to play the role of den mother, Eureka left, and Trinity has no one to butt heads with because all the rest of the girls are so agreeable.

KiN0

I mean, in a sense I get where Tyra is coming from. Yeah, she was an obnoxious bitch in the workroom. But Raven was the one smiling in the Queen's faces and then talking mad shit in her confessionals.

"Your look is shit. Your drag is shit. You're not talented."

But Raven got a huge pass from the fanbase.

One thing this show has taught me: if you're going to be a bitch, you have to embrace it. Tyra was obnoxious in the workroom, but she never really owned it. In that famous untucked fight between tyra and tati, one stood her ground while the other cried and acted like a victim. If tyra had actually fessed up to playing mind tricks or something she might have actually come away with more fans.

He's insulting Naomi not Chad though.

Yeah but Chad doesn't seem like someone who appreciates having her name tied to bullshit like this. There's literally no reason to mention her. Doesn't she also book one of the biggest drag shows in SoCal? Mentioning her is just self sabotage.

Morgan McMichaels' Facebook page is 79% passive aggressive posts. It's incredible. It doesn't strike me as at all strange that Delta would be the same.

Yes, they both seem passive aggressive and pressed as fuck about younger queens or queens from the newer seasons eating their lunch. Did you read all the "drama" between Trixie and Delta? Delta tried it, but Trixie made her look like a fool and it was glorious.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes, they both seem passive aggressive and pressed as fuck about younger queens or queens from the newer seasons eating their lunch. Did you read all the "drama" between Trixie and Delta? Delta tried it, but Trixie made her look like a fool and it was glorious.

Didn't Detox come for Trixie that time? I do remember a few queens were having it against her.

I think this thread leaves out Trixie's ultimate clap back, her intro joke at the beginning of episode 39 of UNHhhh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q97H2IstlwY&t=0m15s

Keep in mind, up until this video, Trixie hadn't responded or acknowledged any of the shit they were saying about her directly. Then she makes this joke in the video (and nearly makes Katya choke to death by doing so) and gets a lot of people who had no idea there was even any drama going on (myself included) to wonder what the meaning was. More people find the receipts and are yet again reminded how petty Delta and all those other WeHo ghouls are.

Maybe not as impressive looking at it all after the fact, but as it was happening it felt like Trixie was playing 5th dimensional chess with her shade and Delta was playing tic-tac-toe with a broken pencil.

Trixie also made a really mean and funny joke about Detox suing her record label during the live episode of UNHhhh at drag con and again... I got my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom