• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 |OT| The Largest Cross-Dressing Convention of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Alexis kept coming up with excuses until the very end. Nothing was ever her fault in her eyes and she kept thinking that whatever amount of work she put into something should matter to the judges. And that "no one told me this was basic" routine again, lol.

Trinity was the biggest surprise this season for me too.

Shea continues to tickle my heart, Sasha continues to tickle my head, and Trinity continues to tickle my
shut yo mouth

This episode made me sad that Valentina left so soon, though. She would've shut that shit DOWN

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Shea continues to tickle my heart, Sasha continues to tickle my head, and Trinity continues to tickle my
shut yo mouth

This episode made me sad that Valentina left so soon, though. She would've shut that shit DOWN

Which head tho?

KiN0

That was a really fun lip sync. I'm glad there weren't any acrobatics or splits, sometimes I just want to see how far the queens can get on simple dance moves/emoting.

Oh, and Ru looked really nice tonight, but where was this wig during the big hair runway?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
tumblr_ntjevif7sD1u4rnbpo1_250.gif

I've reached a point in my life that when they said the village people all I could think about was that the native american look would be problematic

I can't with
Alexis Mateo
expecting her competition to polish & fix her looks for her. She was nice, but they sent her home not a moment too soon.

valeu

i can't believe i've ended up liking trinity so much. when we first met her i didn't like her at all. i'm not mad at shea, sasha, and trinity top 3

HowZatOZ

Banned
This season is straight up trash. No one is enjoyable, Nina was the only interesting one originally with costuming but crashed hard. Sasha pulled out some interesting styles this week but outside of her it was all pretty plain. Even the puppets were dull.

And for fuck sake can someone seriously fix the lighting for season 10. If it's all fucking purple I'm out.

Eggbok

This Untucked is killing me already. Alexis saying Shea and Sasha chose her because she was fierce competition. Trying to imply they feel threatened and then Sasha starts laughing lol. Then Alexis saying her skirt is high fashion and everyone else's is not, I CAN NOT!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
This Untucked is killing me already. Alexis saying Shea and Sasha chose her because she was fierce competition. Trying to imply they feel threatened and then Sasha starts laughing lol. Then Alexis saying her skirt is high fashion and everyone else's is not, I CAN NOT!
she was so full of herself lmao. thankfully the cute parents video message broke that up.

She's rotted. Her crying at the end of Untucked made me turn it off because she's so self absorbed and deluded. She should be happy, because Eureka getting injured and Valentina fucking up so massively are the only reason she made it as far she did.

tbh the top 5 probably should've been Shea, Sasha, Trinity, Eureka, Valentina, but, eh.

Sasha and Shea slayed, Trinity did well. That'll be the top 3 and Shea will win. Predictable, but, eh.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
ALEXIS STILL PUSHING THE "THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME BACKSTAGE" DRAMA

The minute she said I almost fell of off my chair. Bitch this is a competition and this sisterhood that you're crying about is all in your head. Do you really want others to stop what they're doing and give you fashion tips? You've got basic taste and you finally got eliminated due to your own shortcomings.

GO HOME! I'VE HAD IT! OFFICIALLY!

Peppermint doesn't do any acrobatics or anything complicated in her lipsyncs, but they're just always so fun!
They really are. She repeated some moves from her previous lipsync but then I thought "well splits on this show are dime a dozen and they rarely connect with songs." I love her moves. I even wish she would've repeated her shotgun move again because Alexis needed to be slayed and burried in rinstones.

I'm beyond over this chatty generic bitch.

WonderzL

Banned
alexis in the untucked "I'm glad you [Shea and Sasha] threw me under the bus because you see me as competition" fsajuhnsaji,lfsamkgnjdskmalç,
eygg8jmqtg1z.gif

kirblar

None of the rainbow looks were great.

Shea did mermaid art accident fantasy.
Alexis did something super super basic and literal
Sasha's didn't read rainbow until the reveal, which wasn't enough
Trinity was a black look w/ colored straps.
Peppermint actually had a pretty good look... but did she have to go and steal Nina Bo'nina's black boots?

Rayis

I would have done a leprechaun pot of gold rainbow look, making sure that the rainbow theme was prominent, so I'd be careful to not go overboard with the green.

I always think of the looks I would have done for the runway themes as if I was a contestant LOL

Sasha's unicorn look was REALLY good though. Shea and Trinity had the best

I did like the reveal of her rainbow look, and the ode to Dorothy.

Somewhere Jade Jolie came when she heard rainbows and unicorns.

alexis in the untucked "I'm glad you [Shea and Sasha] threw me under the bus because you see me as competition" fsajuhnsaji,lfsamkgnjdskmalç,
lmao. You could see Sasha had to bite her tongue from saying something like "Girl, don't flatter yourself" and chose something more diplomatic.

tbh the top 5 probably should've been Shea, Sasha, Trinity, Eureka, Valentina, but, eh.

Sasha and Shea slayed, Trinity did well. That'll be the top 3 and Shea will win. Predictable, but, eh.
It should be whoever makes it through. Valentina had the ability to make top 3, but she diddled herself out of it, so that's her fault.

Razmos

So... Shea got read on her rainbow outfit not following the theme at all. Meanwhile Sasha got nothing but positive feedback and yet Shea won?

That's really crappy. It's like the flannel cape made up for that entire look

kirblar

So... Shea got read on her rainbow outfit not following the theme at all. Meanwhile Sasha got nothing but positive feedback and yet Shea won?

That's really crappy.
This whole challenge was a mess, no one really did consistently great and you were basically going to have to give a win to someone off of one decent outfit- I actually think Peppermint in the B2 was BS and done to make sure Trinity didn't get random'd out. Whichever of Peppermint/Alexis survived was slated to get cut at T4, and the win went to Shea to further put her ahead of everyone else (she's been the most consistent performer all season.)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I loved shea's outfit
Could have been a brighter to fit in with the theme a bit more but it still worked

Bilix

The ribbion gymnastics thing was a tall order to give to Sasha. The camera kept cutting to Ru giving looks during the show, but it seems like it didn't amount to much in the end. But maybe that's what caused Shea to win over Sasha in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom