• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The heck is going on ._.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh no... really :/?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
|OT4| Pancakes' quest to masters!

|OT4| Is Heart of the Swarm out yet?

|OT4| Ponies, Drama, Imbalance, with a pinch of rage

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
It's when your supply is at that number, which will generally be when your worker is still building. So for 9 depot, you're building it when your 9th SCV is in production (and you shouldn't have anymore queued beyond that one until your supply depot has been started).

Thanks.

SC2 OT4 - Tashi's road to Silver

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
|OT4| Animals is working to silver in a second race (he isn't very good)

hWjSMl.jpg

zlatko

Banned
SC2 |OT4| GAF is killing e-sports

SC2 |OT4| E-Sports Starts Here

SC2 |OT4| Replicating OT's, One Broken Keyboard Story At a Time

|OT4| Lost Its Passion Two OTs ago

Awesome

|OT4| Everything except starcraft

Could be my favorite.

SC2 |OT4| GAF is killing e-sports

SC2 |OT4| E-Sports Starts Here

SC2 |OT4| Replicating OT's, One Broken Keyboard Story At a Time

:D

I also would like to say

|OT4| Family drama, Broken keyboards and search for the lost passion

|OT4|Be nice, share Dota2 keys

|OT4| Remember that time PhoenixDark lost?

|OT4|Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

I want |OT4| My Little Nony

<3 :)

gtfo.

Also |OT4| More k-pop than the k-pop OT

&#9829; Multiquote.

BigAT

Holy cow, OT3 feels like it went by super quickly. Anyway, I'll go with my suggestion from a few months ago.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| The Same 3 People Bitching About Balance

Although Devil has been fairly quiet recently.

Yoshichan

I don't wanna leave OT3...

Deadman

Its a pony universe but when they went bowling the balls were designed for human hands, whats the deal with that?

based on 30 second clip i saw i dont watch i swear, you cant prove anything

Pancakes

Everyone in SC2-GAF watches the show, most just don't want to admit it.

WedgeX

Banned

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
So about the SC2 chart, is there anything I should add text wise or maybe remove? I know design wise its not there...its a rough draft!

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

What? I don't understand that one...

Pancakes

Oh god, I've obtained a DOTA 2 key (thanks Chuck!).

Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom