• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilbog21

Banned
there's no L in my name broseiden

3UMit.jpg

hehe

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Anyone have a good list of newbie shit like day9 stuff or other stuff? I got newbie tuesdays but I know people have narrowed it down before but my search fu cant find anything. For new OT.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Getting black bars in replays... anyone know a solution?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Welp I got the new thread basically ready to go :p
Hold your horses! We've got a bunch of pages left, let's enjoy that first (OT3 will forever be my favorite OT. Fuck OT2-nostalgia-people and fuck the new people that will like OT4!).

Pollux

VICTORY IS MIIIIIINE!!!!! finally got over 50 units by the 7 min. mark

Now time to see if I can do it a second time....this game is going to consume my life isn't it?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
VICTORY IS MIIIIIINE!!!!! finally got over 50 units by the 7 min. mark

Now time to see if I can do it a second time....this game is going to consume my life isn't it?

It depends on how much you can tolerate the ladder and how much time and effort you want to put in order to get better.

Yoshichan

Terran doing the 3-rax.
Oh, lol.

edit: speaking of 3rax... in Dreamhack, I met this guy who played in the amateur SC2 tournament. He had no legs and no arms... needless to say, the audience was speechless. He was actually decent and managed to beat a gold leaguer in the tournament. I just had to run up and talk to him when he won his game, I told him how awesome he was and how much dedication you need to have to actually play like that. He was a super nice guy... damn.

fanboi

Banned
Oh, lol.

edit: speaking of 3rax... in Dreamhack, I met this guy who played in the amateur SC2 tournament. He had no legs and no arms... needless to say, the audience was speechless. He was actually decent and managed to beat a gold leaguer in the tournament. I just had to run up and talk to him when he won his game, I told him how awesome he was and how much dedication you need to have to actually play like that. He was a super nice guy... damn.

So... how did you have sex with him?

Pollux

Did you get Stim and Concussive Shells?

Terran doing the 3-rax.

Yes. Although I did it three more times on the AI, went to try it in PvP and got destroyed. I get distracted in actual matches it seems, so back to the AI until I can do that build in my sleep

Yoshichan

|OT4| You have to be diamond or higher to even talk in this thread

Yoshichan

The more you talk, the quicker this thread goes away fyi.
Well then, I'm off to bed then :(! G'night GAF!

Next time I'm posting, we'll be in |OT4|... impress me with the thread title or I'll kill you all >:/.

Trickster

|OT4| You have to be diamond or higher to even talk in this thread

After a few days of playing a lot, I've started meeting a few diamond + top platinum players, before those few days of play I mainly met gold players. So if I continue like this is think I will be allowed to post once we hit 20k in this topic :p

Yoshichan

hai guyz... posting from bed! dont post too much please, i wanna be there for the new OT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom