• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 6: fap without fear thread (GONE GOLD)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Firewire said:
Late October or early November.

Believe.
Believe...

or just 2009 :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
tha_con said:
I'll be seriously fucking surprised if T6 hits in 08.
This!

I used to be a serious tekken addict up until t5dr online. Found out how scrubby I was after ten years of playing strictly against the cpu haha. Plus lag didn't help.

I hope T6 rekindles my love. This place took me away from TZ =(

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
MoonsaultSlayer said:
I used to be a serious tekken addict up until t5dr online. Found out how scrubby I was after ten years of playing strictly against the cpu haha. Plus lag didn't help.

I hope T6 rekindles my love. This place took me away from TZ =(

Hell I hope that with this game and SC4 Namco can deliver an awesome online experience hell if anything at least try to limit the lag as much as possible. I am one of those people that bitches about anything when fighting other opponents, would hate to have the lag cop out instead of I just got my ass kicked because some little girl just smacked in the face excuse! :D

Endless

20qo0tu.jpg

3 seconds gameplay video of Azazel, the final boss

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=6cF99X2ER_s

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I wouldn't be worried about this boss.

Think of it as a bonus where you can pull off ridiculous combos...

I mean, look you can do this to him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aKnDX1HaqM

So have fun with it... he ain't shit !

More people complain about the bonus stage boss Nancy... (thankfully even if you do lose to her you do not lose your game).

It should be out by November, according to Shacknews:

Namco Bandai today announced that its upcoming fighter sequel Tekken 6 would support online multiplayer when it makes its way to the PlayStation 3, claims Japanese gaming publication Impress Watch. According to the site, the developer made the announcement at Sony's PlayStation Premiere event in Tokyo and noted that the fighter will be brought to the PS3 within a year of its arcade release, which is expected this holiday season.

The game hit Japanese arcades last November, so...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Two More Tekken 6 Machines In California!

July 6, 2008

Just this past week two big name arcades, Sunnyvale Golf Land and Milpitas Golf Land, both received Tekken 6 arcade machines! Now there are three Tekken 6 machines in California and bumps up the total number of T6 machines in the US to SIX! Here is the information for the newest arcade locations:

Sunnyvale Golfland / SVGL
855 E El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087

Milpitas Golfland / MGL
1199 Jacklin Rd.
Milpitas, CA 95035

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
MarkMan said:
Two More Tekken 6 Machines In California!

July 6, 2008

Just this past week two big name arcades, Sunnyvale Golf Land and Milpitas Golf Land, both received Tekken 6 arcade machines! Now there are three Tekken 6 machines in California and bumps up the total number of T6 machines in the US to SIX! Here is the information for the newest arcade locations:

Sunnyvale Golfland / SVGL
855 E El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087

Milpitas Golfland / MGL
1199 Jacklin Rd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Well my friend is going to be fucking living at Sunnyvale for the next few weeks playing Tekken 6! :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I updated http://sdtekken.com with a bunch of content recently.

Check out the latest vids as usual... and something special. An interview with the last generation Tekken legend, QUDANS ! (look him up on youtube)...

lupin23rd

MarkMan said:
Looks like T6 will be at E3 next month.

So us gamers not fortunate enough to have Tekken 6 near us will finally have SOME information!

So is it actually there? I haven't seen it mentioned at all...

Crayon

What the fuck they have it at both Golflands? I'll go soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Shit where have I been...

Anyone been down there? Are people playing?

Last time I went to Mil Golfland was over a year ago and it was jsut me and one other dude playing 3rd strike,

llTll

Banned
Gizmo_Monkey said:
So its finally been confirmed it will be out in December on PS3 and that the exclusivity for PS3 is in doubt according to the developers themselves.

i would suggest you remove the link as its scan of some magazine.

as for Tekken 6 exclusive or not. i will LOL so hard till i cry if it goes to 360

llTll

Banned
Metalmurphy said:
"It would be a shame if it was exclusive to the PS3. People would have to buy a PS3..."

:lol What kind of a fucked up interview is that?

yeah seriously. its like telling those japanese devs " we only have 360. we dont want to buy ps3. please release it on 360"

I always found LiLi overpowered and way too cheap In tekken dr ps3 especially when online, people have her for a quick cheap win. No respect at all for LiLi players. Did they balance her out more in T6?

Top Bottom