• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 6: fap without fear thread (GONE GOLD)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Alisa looks like a terrible character.

PSP-version looks amazing.

Shikashi said:
Sorry, I only bothered making that one. :lol

what program you use for that? I'm guessing after effects. I tried some video-to-gifs last night on it and it comes out grainy...

juapi1.gif

any tips?

rvy

Banned
RelentlessRolento said:
what program you use for that? I'm guessing after effects. I tried some video-to-gifs last night on it and it comes out grainy...

juapi1.gif

any tips?
ImageReady. Wow, I feel old now...

Cheebs

Wait so how many costumes do the players each have? It seems like it is nearly infinite (not talking about customization)?

Xater

Totally forgot to come in here after I played the game at Gamescom. The game looks so good in person. I really enjoyed the motion blur. All characters were unlocked so I tried out all the newones. I mostly enjoyed playing Lili. Now I am even more excited for the game.

Miss Rochefort is looking mighty sexy on that GoG7 cover. I might have to pick that up.

I do have a question though, does anybody know if the PS3 and PSP versions will have some sort of connectivity to each other? Cause that is the determining factor on what console version to pick up.

PSGames

Hey guys sorry if this has been answered but I'm debating on which version to get. Are there any differences between the 360 and PS3 versions? Any exclusive content?

LowParry

PSGames said:
Hey guys sorry if this has been answered but I'm debating on which version to get. Are there any differences between the 360 and PS3 versions? Any exclusive content?

Hopefully Namco keeps the content the same with both the 360 and PS3 (fuck you Star Wars characters!). They're both identical in terms of looks although MarkMan has stated that it runs smoother on the 360 under certain circumstance. With the wall break and rage kicking in at once, it lags a bit with the PS3 but that is the same with the arcade. The question on wither if that gets tweaked out in the PS3 version, I don't know.

AAK

Something cool I came accross @ TZ.com

Here is the Korean Tier list:

25u3xw9.jpg

Where the Columns are:
Rank, Pit-bullers, Wall-Carriers, Speed, Power, Grappler, Special Stances

Fore anyone who knows korean, this is their learning-curve/difficulty of characters list:

5x5rtc.jpg

Anso

AAK said:
Something cool I came accross @ TZ.com

Here is the Korean Tier list:
Where the Columns are:
Rank, Pit-bullers, Wall-Carriers, Speed, Power, Grappler, Special Stances

Oh hey, cool. I main either Law, Jack-6 or Wang so I've got the alphabet going :lol

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
He is nerfed... in 6.0 he was definitely one of the top characters in the game. Now he's just good, like most characters.

This is just for Korea, not everywhere else in the world.

Japan has him lower on the tier list.

HunkyDory

Neo Member
Not that I know anything about tiers, but I'm kind of surprised to see Asuka ranking so low.

In the last game, she always seemed like one of the best characters; have they completely reworked her for 6, or has she always been at a disadvantage? :(

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
HunkyDory said:
Not that I know anything about tiers, but I'm kind of surprised to see Asuka ranking so low.

In the last game, she always seemed like one of the best characters; have they completely reworked her for 6, or has she always been at a disadvantage? :(

In Tekken 5.0 and T5DR, Asuka was always near the bottom tier :(

In 6.0 she's much better (so is everyone else); so that doesn't really help her. I'd put her as solid mid tier for 6.0. But nowhere near the bottom.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
God damn, no sound.

EDIT: And terrible players too :lol

Yoshichan

CcrooK said:
The comments from this vids. How embarrassing. :lol
sigh.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
RelentlessRolento said:
yeah, I know talking tiers in T5 and beyond is a bit nonsense, but its interesting.

To put this in perspective- last year or 2007, Chibita won SBO VF5 with a character considered 2nd worst in the game (Lion). T6 is considered in the Japan to be at least as balanced as vanilla VF5, if not moreso.

You really can win with everybody, even Yoshimitsu.

Generally, except for BB, most of the 2009 fighters have been very well balanced.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Pai Pai Master said:
Ugh, I thought they finally got rid of that horrible KO animation?

There are different ones now. It's different if you KO your opponent with a low move.

Top Bottom