• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2015 | Japanese live action superheroes hiding in shadows driving cars

Tiu Neo

Ghost Special 01

That was fun. Door Gun and Wheel Sword are back!

The Eyecons at the end (Kuuga - Decade) look cool, even if they will never be used on the show/specials.

Ghost 14

Aran fighting untransformed against Spectre was badass.

UCHUU (NI) KITAAA.

And yeees, Eyecons talk now. Ryoma was too good for those two episodes only.

vareon

This week's ghost seems a bit morbid? I mean those people are effectively dead. Though in a series dealing with ghosts, souls leaving bodies might sound common.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Man I am really beginning to enjoy Ghost, it took awhile but once the episodes got going I was hooked.

Not sure where they are going with the Ghost special but it would be nice if it tied into the series.

Are we getting stories about all heroic souls or just Musashi?

I got the impression that it would be all of them.

And yeees, Eyecons talk now. Ryoma was too good for those two episodes only.

Yeah, I am glad that they actually talk since it just felt weird that they were talking about hero soul but not respond in return.

WarRock

This week's ghost seems a bit morbid? I mean those people are effectively dead. Though in a series dealing with ghosts, souls leaving bodies might sound common.
Everybody got their souls back man. Otherwise we would be two support characters short (Akagi and one of the disciples).

vareon

Everybody got their souls back man. Otherwise we would be two support characters short (Akagi and one of the disciples).

Well obviously, but those poor people literally drop dead for a bit. It's kind of hilariously morbid if either Takeru or the satellite guys screwed up.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Lol.

Don't be "amai", as Makoto would say, you just know there's gonna be some contrived BS plot down the line that forces him to fight against Takeru. It happens with like every secondary.

Zynx

I hope he gets his powerup soon - that blue eyecon he mentioned that didn't work. When there's only one rider much more powerful than all the others, the others feel so useless.

I really do like the look of Boost form, I hope his is as great.

Watch Da Birdie

It seems Boost is gonna be DLC for BW3.

Seems to point to us not getting Graceful as DLC.

I hope he gets his powerup soon - that blue eyecon he mentioned that didn't work. When there's only one rider much more powerful than all the others, the others feel so useless.

I really do like the look of Boost form, I hope his is as great.

That's Houdini which he uses next time.

I believe there was an advertising catalog that implied he would be getting a new form in the future...plus I don't know if he can use Nobunaga/Tutakhamen/Houdini for himself once Takeru gains Graceful Damashii as that seems to use the power of all 15 Eyecons simultaneously.

javadoze

tumblr_o19i22jFj11utj85ho3_500.jpg

Necrom's got a pretty big wrist changer. I wonder how they're even going to work around that.

WarRock

Damn, you guys just reminded me that Wizard had a wrist gadget too. Good times were had with drago timer turning Rider into Sentai for a couple minutes.

Watch Da Birdie

Damn...Surprise Future kicked ass. Probably the best summer film I've seen. Certainly better than Gaim Soccer Shit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Drive: Surprise Future

Now that was some genuine justice.
START! YOUR! ENGINE!
Definitely one of the better Summer movies, and that Rider Kick is how you should do a movie Rider Kick.
The CGI wasn't even that horrid. Props on that Toei.
Shouldn't that tie at the end not exist though? They changed the future, meaning there's no reason for the tie to be there. Then again, it wouldn't be there if... GAH I hate time travel.

Ghost's cameo was badass. He had a much more other-worldly feel to him than he does on the main show. All the floating and that "I'm behind you" move. I guess they haven't sorted out his rules yet considering Kiriko and Otta could see him without assistance.

Top Bottom