• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2017 |OT| Playing Trauma Center in Space and Hollywood

Tiu Neo

The main points of the show are delivered in the first two eps iirc - like the general goal, the villain, Gen's character, the setting, etc.

Yeah, you're right. It's just that... he'll miss so much of the characters. Most of them are kinda assholes at this point, part of the fun is seeing the power of friendship converting them, heh.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The JK episode at the end was so good.

that's with the Capricorn zodiart right

Yeah, you're right. It's just that... he'll miss so much of the characters. Most of them are kinda assholes at this point, part of the fun is seeing the power of friendship converting them, heh.

true, but at that point it's more of watching the show itself than reviewing the "sampler"

Tiu Neo

I don't remember which Zodiart is which anymore. Besides Cancer, of course.

I remember
Virgo, Cancer, Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius
. I don't think the others are important at all?

I mean, most of them were important, but only for their arc.

WarRock

I remember
Virgo, Cancer, Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius
. I don't think the others are important at all?

I mean, most of them were important, but only for their arc.
You forgot Aries
(Meteor's villain)
and DA NUTCRACKER
Leo
. Other ones really weren't that important, though I still remember Cygnus for some dumb reason and Aquarius because of her voice (and that slowmo ;_;).

Slayven

Build and Force skirt around a concept i wanted for a long time in Kamen rider

interchangeable limbs. Kinda of like the current mecha for Kyuranger

Tiu Neo

You forgot Aries
(Meteor's villain)
and DA NUTCRACKER
Leo
. Other ones really weren't that important, though I still remember Cygnus for some dumb reason and Aquarius because of her voice (and that slowmo ;_;).

Oh yeah, also
Gemini was Yuki, and Pisces was that cool girl that kinda joined the group later.

To tell the truth, I think I remember almost all of them, it's just... they weren't really important.

WarRock

Oh yeah, also
Gemini was Yuki, and Pisces was that cool girl that kinda joined the group later.

To tell the truth, I think I remember almost all of them, it's just... they weren't really important.
I don't remember Pisces at all, only all the red herrings with Miu and her friends.

NeonZ

Has anyone besides TVN subbed this year's Super Hero taisen?

Nope. The other groups talked about subbing it, but there has been nothing so far. I guess since the show didn't really reference it directly and it's a Kaneda movie with bad action and that shafts the returning cast no one had much motivation.

Boss Doggie

Well all know who Sagittarius, Garren, Cancer, Scorpio, Leo and Virgo are

Capricorn was the guy who uses guitar.

Aries was putting people to sleep (as well as any other aries/sheep related stuff because Toei can't really be this creatively bankrupt)

Taurus is golf guy who made Gentarou wear proper attire

Gemini was
Yuki's evil half that she apparently had

Pisces was
one of the two new KRC guys
and tried to use the switch for good

Aquarius was the one who got annoyed by Yuuki

man the Zodiarts bosses were kinda rushed, being turned into two parters

Well all know who Sagittarius, Garren, Cancer, Scorpio, Leo and Virgo are

Capricorn was the guy who uses guitar.

Aries was putting people to sleep (as well as any other aries/sheep related stuff because Toei can't really be this creatively bankrupt)

Taurus is golf guy who made Gentarou wear proper attire

Gemini was
Yuki's evil half that she apparently had

Pisces was
one of the two new KRC guys
and tried to use the switch for good

Aquarius was the one who got annoyed by Yuuki

man the Zodiarts bosses were kinda rushed, being turned into two parters

Cancer was the Rakugo guy who was pretty much the best.

Scorpio was the nice female teacher who was almost a regular character until it's revealed she was a Zodiart all along and went AWOL when she got defeated.

I watched Fourze when it aired years ago.

WarRock

Damn, I don't remember Capricorn at all. Now that Boss mentioned Taurus I remember him (WA-CHA!) though. Fourze golf episodes were the best.

Boss Doggie

Cancer was the Rakugo guy who was pretty much the best.

Scorpio was the nice female teacher who was almost a regular character until it's revealed she was a Zodiart all along and went AWOL when she got defeated.

I watched Fourze when it aired years ago.

yeah, didn't mention those group because they were pretty much treated as bosses, the rest of the Horoscopes were pretty much like monster of the (bi)week.

Damn, I don't remember Capricorn at all. Now that Boss mentioned Taurus I remember him (WA-CHA!) though. Fourze golf episodes were the best.

Yeah he was JK's friend while JK was (out of nowhere) doing his DJ shtick.

Slayven

Kinda disappointed Claws already has a powerup and he hasn't even transform yet.

I guess at first him and build share a driver.

That makes the first claws suit feel like the V-1 suit from Agito

Tiu Neo

Yeah, I think I remember them all now. I didn't remember which was which, but I kinda remembered their arcs.

Anyway,

Geed 15

So, it's kinda easy start working for AIB, huh? And, of course, that I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE excuse. Of course you had, you could not summon the monster, and destroy the device. Would have caused less destruction.

Boss Doggie

Ooooh, right! Yeah, I remember his human form now.

what sucks is that among the MotW horoscopes, he was a cop out

Taurus? Sent to dark nebula
Gemini? Killed
Pisces and Aquarius? Actually redeemed (although Aquarius got her memory erased but with the villains' doing)
Aries? Coma

Capricorn was just like "oh yeah he got amnesia from the fight" and not something like how they did Aquarius

Boss Doggie

Also...

It's not Kamen Rider Claws
nor Kamen Rider Cross
not even kamen Rider Close

it's...

rWyCYBF.jpg

if it's too small to read, it's Kamen Rider
Cross-Z

WarRock

Build 07
I'm loving the recaps and the cast in general. The canned coffee gag :lol:

Stalk is too entertaining,
he's 100% going to die. Like Nazca )=
Also because of his attitude towards Rogue.
And man, Rogue's henshin is awesome, but now that he I've seen him action, the lack for armored parts below the waist kinda hurts the overall design IMO.

Why would Ryuga and Sento be surprised at the reveal that
Katsuragi created Faust
? Isn't kinda the natural conclusion after you've learned about his experiments with the gas? Made the end of the episode nonsensical "lemme burp this surprising info for you guys and then skedaddle for no reason". Unless this is part of Stalk's own plot, kinda like Gremlin tried his thing under the White Wizard?

Tiu Neo

Build 07

Yep, the recaps are cool, the coffee skit too. Also, Ryuga's costume. And yep, NightRogue's henshin theme and voice are very cool. As always, lots of plot development too. And we even found out who NightRogue was!
Not that it was a big surprise.

They are really drip feeding those Claws/Close/Cross powers, huh?

Boss Doggie

Build 07

Yep, the recaps are cool, the coffee skit too. Also, Ryuga's costume. And yep, NightRogue's henshin theme and voice are very cool. As always, lots of plot development too. And we even found out who NightRogue was!
Not that it was a big surprise.

They are really drip feeding those Claws/Close/Cross powers, huh?

Cross-Z

Top Bottom