• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2017 |OT| Playing Trauma Center in Space and Hollywood

NeonZ

Couldn’t Nadeshiko just simply make another belt for him?

Then again, the writers will most likely just handwave it away. Like they do with every plotholes and continuity errors.

They're specifically acknowledging the teacher Gentaro story here, considering his outfit, I doubt they'll acknowledge that and ignore its ending.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
My boy is coming back. All hail the unifier!

But seriously every time I see ghost I get sad. What a fucking waste of everything.

Tiu Neo

Oh, that's true. I hope the Game God meets the Fruit God.

And Gen befriends them all. Even the villain
oh no is that Cronos with a new paint job?

Tiu Neo

I love this shot flaunting all the motorcycles.

...Shinnosuke weeps.

...Though I'm pretty sure that the Tridoron has been disposed of already.

The good part of both W and Drive not coming back this time is that, if they use the missing ones in the future, maybe we'll finally have our detective crossover.
Yeah, those scenes with Accel on the Chase movie were cool, but I want Shotaro and Phillip interacting with Shinnosuke too.

jwk94

Saban released a 25th anniversary press release. We're getting a live show of some sort when more details and tickets this month, anniversary episode next Summer, and anniversary collectible line of toys for kids and adults. They wish mentioned a Twitch RPG collaboration.

vareon

CPJulwF.jpg

I think this is a tad overdesigned.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Kyuranger 32;

Raptor is one of my least favorite character on the show and this episode didn't help mostly because she was interfering with the team task at hand, even going to the point of saving the villain in thinking that he would help them fix the Orion.

For a robot she sure is stupid and Tsurugi rightfully calls her out on that.

Also farewell Orion we salute you...also the Kyuranger are now homeless.

Build 5

Really liking Build and the plot is move at a brisk speed and we are finally seeing Sento getting pissed off.

Also Banjou sure is pretty self centered and pulling tacit that is pretty underhanded,
wonder if his behaviour will change once he becomes a Kamen Rider.

Also despite the show changing time with Build airing first, I still watch Sentai first then Rider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1CbwR8RMzg

First trailer for Heisei Generations Final.

OOO + Ankh, Fourze, Gaim and Ghost are all returning with their original actors.

Cool, that should be fun to watch....next year.

Catching up on Kyuranger.

It's definitely better than the first few episodes. The storytelling isn't really tight, but I like the characters well enough.

Phoenix man is dope. He reminds me of Kyoryu Gold.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think this is a tad overdesigned.

Wonder how this will work when Gekiatsu Daioh is brought in. The finisher is the Rangers being shot out like bullets. Is the exclusive armor just going to vanish with no explanation? I mean I expect that in the Tzachor seasons and Lynn is better than that but with Barnes and Dale continuing to cover the show in garbage... who knows

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
*high pitched girly screaming*
ANKH IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!

My life is complete.

Apparently people thought Ankh's hair is a wig and that the police's hair is the real one, when it's actually the other way around.

Delio

So, the Ninja Steel trailer for the last 6 episodes just went online. It also shows a glimpse at Super Ninja Steel which has a fucking massive twist.
Sledge is back! How the hell did this dude survive and does this mean we're getting an actual team-up??

https://twitter.com/PowerRangers/status/916335865592287233

Wait how does THAT work? Considering what happened in the finale for Dino Charge and the fact that this season has cameos planned.

jwk94

Wait how does THAT work? Considering what happened in the finale for Dino Charge and the fact that this season has cameos planned.

Some people are theorizing that when
the Earth and Sledge were sucked into that black hole, they were sucked into another dimension instead of being destroyed, so that's where Ninja Steel takes place. I'm inclined to agree at this point, unless Madame Odius has something up her long sleeves.
Either way, this has me excited, but I don't really have any confidence that they'll stick the landing.

Delio

Some people are theorizing that when
the Earth and Sledge were sucked into that black hole, they were sucked into another dimension instead of being destroyed, so that's where Ninja Steel takes place. I'm inclined to agree at this point, unless Madame Odius has something up her long sleeves.
Either way, this has me excited, but I don't really have any confidence that they'll stick the landing.

Oh i have ZERO confidence in this writing team. It's sad as well since the set up is interesting and i'd buy that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So, the Ninja Steel trailer for the last 6 episodes just went online. It also shows a glimpse at Super Ninja Steel which has a fucking massive twist.
Sledge is back! How the hell did this dude survive and does this mean we're getting an actual team-up??

https://twitter.com/PowerRangers/status/916335865592287233

How?!

Even if that theory is true, the writers will fuck up. They have shown very little effort.
Watch,
he'll be defeated by Victor & Monty farting somehow

jwk94

How?!

Even if that theory is true, the writers will fuck up. They have shown very little effort.
Watch,
he'll be defeated by Victor & Monty farting somehow
Well I mean, Kendall probably still has that farting Dino Charger...

Anyone here preorder the first half of the Garo bluray set? Mine should be here on the 17th. Some people have theirs already if they ordered from Rightstuf I believe.

GARO -Vanishing Line- 1

Man, I never knew I wanted a JoJo as the protagonist of a toku show. Setting it in modern day fake-NYC is pretty interesting, and the staff is from the first GARO anime, and not the disappointing second series.

So far, it's looking to be decent, except the fight scenes could be a lot better. God knows why ANYBODY would think adding shaky cam in an anime would be a good choice.

Jam Project created an another epic opening theme for Garo.

Tiu Neo

Geed 14

Hey, it's GekiRed!
And of course, he's a villain.
I like those episodes were apparently the main plot goes to the backseat a bit. The Shadow aliens are probably important in past Ultraman series?

And we got a bit more development on the Moa/Riku relationship. And then the cliffhanger at the end was unexpected.

Build 06

Pretty good. Also, the preview really shows
Gentoku apparently transforming into Night Rogue?
I'm not sure if i want it to be a red herring or not...

Top Bottom