• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
5s0yxq8.gif

Morlas

I love these little narrations at the end of each chapter in bravely second they're pretty cheesy but they make me feel good inside

He tries to be and pretend he is even though he's just as dumb at least Goten is basically a baby
I think the only connective thread between Killua and Trunks is that both come from over privileged families and they have dads that kill people. Their granddad's are cool, but I'll put Zeno way above Dr. Brief.

cntr

Banned
I still find it weird that Trunks has the hair color of his grandfather.
He has Bulma's hair color in the manga. Toei changed it in the anime, for some weird reason.

Also for some weird reason, they fix this in Super,
but only for Future Trunks.

Quick question to those who watch Toonami via Stream: I know the delay is about 10 seconds, but do you ever feel like someone will make a comment on something before said thing happens? I might just be overthinking it since I tend to be a fast typer when I know what it is I want to say, but now that I've cancelled my cable & making the stream my main source to continue watching Toonami with you guys, just wanted to make sure.

Once my 15ft. hdmi cable arrives tomorrow, my setup will be ready to emulate watching Toonami on TV.

Is this stream on Adult Swim's website? Never went there when Toonami goes live

I'm fully aware of it being possible, but anime rarely follows the laws of realistic genetics.

When it comes to anime genetics the child will either look exactly like the parent or be a weird fusion of the 2 parents, no middle ground or other factors

I think the only connective thread between Killua and Trunks is that both come from over privileged families and they have dads that kill people. Their granddad's are cool, but I'll put Zeno way above Dr. Brief.
Is it because Dr Briefs said some off color remarks

ckohler

Quick question to those who watch Toonami via Stream: I know the delay is about 10 seconds, but do you ever feel like someone will make a comment on something before said thing happens?
PS Vue is about 30 seconds delayed so I'm pretty used to seeing comments appear just before something happens. At first it bothered me but now I kinda like it. And if I really don't want to be spoiled I'll only read during commercials.

Speaking of Dragon Ball, the final chapter in the "Dragon Ball Fan Reincarnated as Yamcha" spinoff short series finally came out and it's pretty great.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
PS Vue is about 30 seconds delayed so I'm pretty used to seeing comments appear just before something happens. At first it bothered me but now I kinda like it. And if I really don't want to be spoiled I'll only read during commercials.
From what I've heard, you can log into the Adult Swim site with PS Vue, which was why I was debating it if I couldn't get my dad's Directv info.

When it comes to anime genetics the child will either look exactly like the parent or be a weird fusion of the 2 parents, no middle ground or other factors

Is it because Dr Briefs said some off color remarks
Dr Brief doesn't have a shirt that says one kill everyday or have a Nen dragon.

ToonamiGAF, anyone want a code to get Sonic CD on Steam? I got T-Mobile Tuesdays, and this was one of the rewards. I already have it on Steam though so I don't need my code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom