• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oswt0ufpfE1uazugyo1_500.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One of these days, I should really check out Sonic Boom, it sounds like the writers just do whatever they want & is just being self aware of itself & its fans.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting to finally play Sonic Mania considering Amazon only just now gave me the word that they sent my LE. Good lord, please let there be a CD release for the OST so I can listen to the music in my car.

Edit: That feeling of looking through Crunchyroll & either thinking:

1.) Oh god, so much stuff I've never heard of, I wonder how much of it is actually good
2.) HOLY CRAP, they have this old show I watched when I was younger, I bet it hasn't aged well...or I only watched it for the fanservice...
3.) Oh cool, they have this....but I've seen it already....
4.) lol i put so much in my queue, i don't know what to watch first

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back is a much improved game over the first one, but I would hesitate to call it anything beyond simply okay.

Crash Bandicoot 1 was a game that alternated sharply in quality with a few levels that were simply just nonsense, asking the player to deal with a camera angle that often simply didn't work with the level of precision required in the game. (Especially due Crash's unfortunate habit of landing on a platform seemingly, only to slip off.) Crash 2 by contrast is a much more fair game, with a camera that doesn't seem to actively hate the player, but it's also a game that is basically reskinning the same 6 or 7 levels. You got your straight up platforming levels, you got your running away a boulder/bear levels, and you got your riding a bear/surfboard levels. Oh and the boss fights. That's not to say it's not enjoyable, but it's all rather predictable.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I honestly thought that Yu Gi Oh arc was about twice as long when I watched it. Then I remembered that I probably watched it in two sitting when my back was screaming.

cntr

Banned
I wouldn't be surprised if the next UC Gundam went hard in on making Zeon evil again.

Or had Zeon take control of the Federation.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Blame it on Char being cool. Then again he's also taking them down from the inside until his own Hail Hydra moment in CCA.

I watched the Power Rangers movie with my nieces earlier. It was okay. Kinda glad I didn't go to a theater to see it.

The character tease in the end credits scene is funny when you look at the box office revenue.

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back is a much improved game over the first one, but I would hesitate to call it anything beyond simply okay.

Crash Bandicoot 1 was a game that alternated sharply in quality with a few levels that were simply just nonsense, asking the player to deal with a camera angle that often simply didn't work with the level of precision required in the game. (Especially due Crash's unfortunate habit of landing on a platform seemingly, only to slip off.) Crash 2 by contrast is a much more fair game, with a camera that doesn't seem to actively hate the player, but it's also a game that is basically reskinning the same 6 or 7 levels. You got your straight up platforming levels, you got your running away a boulder/bear levels, and you got your riding a bear/surfboard levels. Oh and the boss fights. That's not to say it's not enjoyable, but it's all rather predictable.

Yeah, I'd say the same thing about that having played both recently. Still need to finish 2 though since I'm near the end. Far as variety, I know Warped (CB3) is the best from what I've seen since my brother has been playing the N-Sane Trilogy as well, having gotten farther than me.

Wolfenstein was decent, but they perfected the idea and Doom was amazing. Im hoping Wolfenstein continues on what Doom did

Personally while I do think there is a lot things Doom did better than Wolfenstein I personally think Wolfenstein has better level design, a good chunk of Doom's fighting were basically arena fighting.

Also Wolfenstein has Duel Wielding so that gets an extra point.

Seda

is anyone in here an SAO fan, an Accel World fan, have a PS4, and like fighting games or actiony games or whatever? lemme know

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
is anyone in here an SAO fan, an Accel World fan, have a PS4, and like fighting games or actiony games or whatever? lemme know
Is that the SAO/Accel World crossover game, Millennium Twilight? I've heard alright things about it. My best friend really wants to own a SAO game, I've heard those are okay as well.

...now I'm sad that we never got the updated version of Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. Kirito was actually kind of fun in that.

Morlas

i had a ps4 before, but then i was like what the hell am i gonna do with this when i have nintendo and pc...so i brought it back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom