• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Matt Mercer is very good. He made Levi and that purple lighted penis teacher better than expected. Why the hell was he that government official working with Kirito though...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Matt Mercer is very good. He made Levi and that purple lighted penis teacher better than expected. Why the hell was he that government official working with Kirito though...

Mercer had a lot of roles on SAO. At least four according to Wiki.
He was also Tygra in the ThunderCats reboot. Remember when that was on Toonami?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
He's also Yamato in Naruto and Kanji in Persona 4. Replacing Troy Baker in both roles.

I imagine if they make a new Soul Eater anime, he would be playing Excalibur as well.
Troy is "too good" for weeb stuff now. Peh.

Grexeno

I imagine if they make a new Soul Eater anime, he would be playing Excalibur as well.
It's not that he's too good for anime, it's just that no dubbing company can afford to pay the salary he commands now.

Regiruler

I'm going to haul his ass back to the recording studio so he can reprise pyrrhon in uprising 2

Just need to pry sakurai away from smash

Line_HTX

Yeah, pretty much. Troy is now full video game MLG voice. I mean, lead character for The Last of Us and Advanced Warfare has to pay well. He's definitely too good for anime now.

At least he was cool as Snow in XIII. :p

Seda

I remember looking up Matt Mercer when playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope (he voices EDGE MAVERICK) when it released. He was a VA nobody at the time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Funimation's Summer Streaming list:

One Piece
Fairy Tail
Ninja Slayer
Ultimate Otaku Teacher
The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Snow White with the Red Hair
Rampo Kitan
Gangsta.
Seiyu’s Life
Bikini Warriors
Prison School
Hetalia: The World Twinkle
Aquarion Logos
Sky Wizards Academy (Kusen Madoshi)
Junjo Romantica 3
Overlord Castle Town Dandelion
SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist
See more at: http://www.funimation.com/blog/2015...ement_1&utm_nooverride=1#sthash.sVFXMRSZ.dpuf
No word on dubs/simuldubs. Also HAHAHAHAH PRISON SCHOOL I CANNOT WAIT.

They have 2 ??s left so assuming one is Dragon Ball Super what other show could they be holding back an announcement for that's even close to DBS in terms of keeping it a secret? Only thing left on the board with any kind of real draw is God Eater and that's debatable.

Edit: NVM God Eater is apparently Aniplex of America so that's out

Seda

Ninja Slayer
Ultimate Otaku Teacher
The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Snow White with the Red Hair
Rampo Kitan
Gangsta.
Seiyu’s Life
Bikini Warriors
Prison School
Hetalia: The World Twinkle
Aquarion Logos
Sky Wizards Academy (Kusen Madoshi)
Junjo Romantica 3
Overlord Castle Town Dandelion
SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist

ive never heard of any of these

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's this:

hetalia__duality_by_khakipants12.jpg

It's the new Inuyasha, to which it's the only damn show female anime fans tend to talk about.

Ninja Slayer is Trigger's current anime. It's about a guy who slays ninjas.

Moaradin

Gangsta is the only one I previously planned to watch. Most of those I've never heard of. DB Super is obviously one of them. Not sure what else is big enough to save though.

Overlord too I guess. I'll watch it because Madhouse.

It's this:

It's the new Inuyasha, to which it's the only damn show female anime fans tend to talk about.

Ninja Slayer is Trigger's current anime. It's about a guy who slays ninjas.

Wait when did Hetalia introduce female characters? I only watched like half of season 1

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait when did Hetalia introduce female characters? I only watched like half of season 1
Hell if I know. I think I watched part of the first episode & gave up because PAAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTTAAAAAAA UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

Also I'm guessing Bikini Warriors is about....I'll say boxing walruses.

Line_HTX

A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist.

AKA...

NO FUN ALLOWED!!

One week ban bet that Funimation will dub or market this one the fastest, based on the recent dub clips on their YouTube channel. Who's in? =D

Hell if I know. I think I watched part of the first episode & gave up because PAAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTTAAAAAAA UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

Set in a an RPG-style world with swords and magic where adventurers form a party to challenge the demon king's right to rule, adventurers all have beautiful breasts, enormous breasts, and bikini armor!!

So close enough

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So close enough
Oh so it's Dragon's Crown: The Anime: Starring the Amazonian!!

If there ever was a show where you know literally everything about it just from the title alone, I would have to say it would be Bikini Warriors.
Maybe it's the Japanese name for an anime version of Baywatch?

Gangsta and Prison school are your highlights here. Prison School will be ban material for gif posters, lol.
OH GOD, I JUST REALIZED. WE MIGHT GET TO SEE THIS ANIMATED!

IMAGINE IF WE GOT THAT SCENE DUBBED!!!

Line_HTX

The composer of Gangsta is Tsutchie, and I really hope there's 90s hip hop beats like how he did it in Samurai Champloo. I saw the trailer and it was nothing but shitstep. There better no be any shitstep in this. =/

Line_HTX

Man, does everyone want JYB to do the creepy things nowadays? I miss his old roles where he didn't have to go at a higher pitch. Yukio comes to mind haha.

Crocodile

I'm looking forward to Gangsta and Prison School (get hype!)

I'll probably a check out some of the other shows

I'm sure there is a way to make a show like that trashy but fun. Like Red Sonja: The Animation or something of the sort. I don't expect this show to rise to even a quarter of that level though :p

I'm sure there is a way to make a show like that trashy but fun. Like Red Sonja: The Animation or something of the sort. I don't expect this show to rise to even a quarter of that level though :p

It's shorts, so why not.

I usually give everything a try and then quickly realize it was a bad idea and drop 75% of them, i'm probably not breaking that tradition this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom