• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, One Piece took a HUGE dive from last week (about 350k less). Hell, from what it seems like, most of the shows aside from DBZ Kai & Kill la Kill took a 200k-300k dive.

DragonBall Z Kai 1225
Kill la Kill 1003
Michiko & Hatchin 846
Sword Art Online II 736
Naruto Shippuden 660
One Piece ┐(ツ)┌

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...p-more/424144/

edit

http://i.imgur.com/RSXnTqr.png

rip one piece

Ouch

Michiko & Hatchin getting shoved down behind One Piece pretty soon

One week of bad ratings is not PANIC mode yet, I'd say end of July if ratings are still this bad then we might see a change.

M&H is soooo getting shoved down to the end of the block.

We've seen plenty of 200k drops from the 12:30 to 1:00 slot

June 6th

Kill La Kill 1,201,000
SAO II 1,012,000

May 16th

KLK 1,015,000
SAO II 801,000

May 2nd

KLK 1,058,000
SAO II 833,000

The whole second half of the block is bleeding out people which maybe SAO II, it may be Shippuden, it's probably One Piece though

man all this nerd taste elitism sure is fucking dumb

maybe one piece isn't really as great as you keep loudly and repeatedly telling everyone it is

but no, americans are just too stupid to understand oda-sama's genius

I think some of you take ratings too seriously.

Jason has already gone on the record saying that there are many rating numbers that don't get released to the public that the companies and corporations get.

One week of bad ratings is not the end of the world, if we see several weeks of bad ratings and the block shrinks or the line up shuffles like what happened early this year then you know things are bad.

Seda

I think some of you take ratings too seriously.

There are a couple of ways to approach this.

I'm kinda selfish in that I don't really care if something rates well or not. I don't care if the things I watch are the popular things. I have no stake in anything here. It's more a plain vanilla curiosity to see what the big picture is. (I view videogame sale numbers similarly)

I also don't care to speculate what William's Street wants to see in ratings.

I like how this thread criticizes the general Toonami audience for asking obvious questions, but then like clock work whenever ratings are down for a week has a panic attack with "toonami had a good run" "rip one piece" etc etc post

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Quality wise sure

Animation and pacing wise not at all

Sure... but I'd rather watch the slow pacing and low quality animation over "KIRITO IS GOD KING ASUNA IS ME WAIFU"

I like how this thread criticizes the general Toonami audience for asking obvious questions, but then like clock work whenever ratings are down for a week has a panic attack with "toonami had a good run" "rip one piece" etc etc post

It's getting tiresome really...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

Right now I think Michiko and Hatchin are dealing with the traditional post-debut cool down. On the other hand, I am actually being serious about One Piece we know it has never been a ratings winner and cancellation in favor of another endless shonen is within the realm of possibility.

Right now I think Michiko and Hatchin are dealing with the traditional post-debut cool down. On the other hand, I am actually being serious about One Piece we know it has never been a ratings winner and cancellation in favor of another endless shonen is within the realm of possibility.

I'm not saying it's not a possibility, but they've been pretty adamant that the shows doing well enough where it's at despite it having down weeks like this several weeks even worse then this.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'm not saying it's not a possibility, but they've been pretty adamant that the shows doing well enough where it's at despite it having down weeks like this several weeks even worse then this.

Understandable, but I don't forget that One Piece ratings wise is always going to be the low man on the current totem pole.

Grexeno

Also people are very panicky about the state of One Piece.
I'm saying that if/when ratings recover, One Piece will surely recover with them. If ratings continue on this path for a few weeks it's because M&H is a mega-bomb that's negatively affecting everything after it.

It was fun and humorous at the beginning, but now it's gotten old.

BBboy20

cDOfeCP.jpg

Power of friendship, now a game bar.

Raxus

To be fair, friendship has been the main power up for Persona for ages now. That and listening to drama clubs needless bullshit I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN DADDY ISSUES GOD DAMN IT!

To be fair, friendship has been the main power up for Persona for ages now. That and listening to drama clubs needless bullshit I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN DADDY ISSUES GOD DAMN IT!

Should have done music club

Though the drama club has a pretty great pay off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom