• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Seda

Visit the official Toonami Tumblr page here

New webcast every Friday at ~5pm

k7m6AFY.png

57CZA2b.png

2cWia2G.png

yLsH6kV.png

mmXq4Cs.png

nmttbLt.png

qzgdyGM.png

nmttbLt.png

j4YFb8q.png

nmttbLt.png

H419mGC.png

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8||OT9||Jan14||Feb14||Mar14||Apr14|[May14||Jun14||Jul14||Aug14||Sep14||Oct14||Nov14||Dec14||Jan15||Feb15||Mar15||Apr15||May15||Jun15||Jul15|
|Aug15||Sep15||Oct15|
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1118400

Line_HTX

Yo, that final night last minute comeback into the Top 10!!

I believe I started in the low 200s, heh heh heh...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I missed two and a half TOONAMI nights despite watching all but three hours of it. Damn being social!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*gets the final OT change in last month's thread*

*gets this month's first OT as well*

*#1 in last month's thread*

1370484787584.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
New thread smell.
*sees my major drop* That's what happens when I knock out early for two weeks.

Crocodile

Time to survey the wreckage thread and search for any survivors after the cataclysm that was the AgK marathon :p

Side-Notes:

• One Punch Man is so perfect for Toonami it actually hurts. 5/5 so far for episodes <3
  • In fact a lot of currently airing shows probably have the chops for Toonami. I do wonder what will result from that recent trip to Japan Marco et al had.
Shill Time: If you haven't already be sure to check out the Indivisible crowdfunding campaign. If you are fans of Action RPGs and games like Super Metroid and/or Valkyrie Profile (which applies to many in here) you'll find something to like there. There's even a prototype to play either on your computer (DL from the IGG page) or for PS4 (comes out November 3rd). Plus you wouldn't want to let people like IGA of Castlevania fame or Wayforward down would you?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Do we have a time to which the app will be available tomorrow?

& GOD YES, One Punch Man was basically made for Toonami. The promo wold be amazing & would make for a great 12:30 show.

If I can get a PS4 on Black Friday, I'll give Indivisible a try. It seems kind of interesting, but my laptop is not made for gaming in mind & I have a terrible habit of forgetting about games on my laptop because I get distracted by everything else.

I can't believe we're already in November. Shit is bonkers.

I got the Turkey ready for Thanksgiving already!

....I uh...I ate most of it.

And yeah, a lot of things are coming out that would be good for Toonami. You know what would be good for Toonami, but won't be coming?

6f36a86399ef9925bf984784362361211413322525_full.jpg

The New Lupin series.

But it seems no one got it. At least, no one who works with Toonami. So no Lupin for us.

I wouldn't call the new Lupin series "good."

It has a lot of style, the character designs are great and it's well animated for sure, but if people think Michiko and Hatchin's episodic content falls flat, Lupin 2015 is far worse.

Crocodile

If I can get a PS4 on Black Friday, I'll give Indivisible a try. It seems kind of interesting, but my laptop is not made for gaming in mind & I have a terrible habit of forgetting about games on my laptop because I get distracted by everything else.

It's a prototype for a crowdfunding campaign (happening now). If it doesn't get funded (the campaign ends before Black Friday) the game doesn't get made. If you or anyone else can't play it (to help decide if you want to contribute or not), you can watch playthroughs here, here and here.

I wouldn't call the new Lupin series "good."

It has a lot of style, the character designs are great and it's well animated for sure, but if people think Michiko and Hatchin's episodic content falls flat, Lupin 2015 is far worse.

Episode 4 was.....weird but I've enjoyed episodes 1-3. I'd say it would be great for Toonami but the classic Lupin series bombed which may make Adult Swin hesitant to take a look at the new one.

Oh yeah, classic Lupin didn't do well...

And I've enjoyed the new series. True it didn't blow my socks off, but it's been fun.

Because Lupin is generally fun...until it's not...

880.gif

Oh yeah, classic Lupin didn't do well...

And I've enjoyed the new series. True it didn't blow my socks off, but it's been fun.

Because Lupin is generally fun...until it's not...

880.gif

tumblr_msmds3aadY1qko5wdo1_250.gif

Lupin was a perfect late night show. It's a shame it didn't do well; would make for a good 3am show.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69iiDjME7it-HND

ckholer said:
I can only guess a few:

Leone as Felicia from Darkstalkers
Bulat as Kanji Tatsumi from Persona 4
??? a Freeza from DBZ

Right on those! It's Mine as Frieza, because Colors and Scouter.

BassForever said:
ExDeath is Posion from SF/FF
Tatsumi is Kirito from SAO

Also correct! I actually though about having Bulat as Posion too, but... Would that have been too far? Obviously decided against it, heh.

Raxus said:
Sheele should have been Ryoko or Satsuki from Kill la Kill. Otherwise great stuff SAB :D

Thanks! I decided to make her (too hard to tell who) Mami from Madoka (With Sheele's own scissors aiming back for her!) for... reasons... that people who saw the show will get, ha.

Some KlK would have made sense, I... honestly didn't even think about it. Ryuko Akame would have matched really easily.

I couldn't think of many Chinese-dress people to go with for her... like.. that one girl from Gundam 00, and... Shampoo from Ranma, ha.

The Red Block is Chibi Akame as Kikuchiyo from Samurai Seven (Mecha Samurai!)

Missed Out on Ideas:
Akame as Haoumaru from SamSho, and Rurouni Kenshin Himura.
Dead Female friend as Nakaruru
Dr. Stylish as... I dunno. Zarbon? Okarin?
Mine as Dadoria (!?!!)
Wave as Sorcerous Stabber Orphen (I really wanted to get to that one, too...)

Top Bottom