• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FctCTW9.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So...couldn't L just have hacked into Light's search history, and voila?

Yes. Very likely. But Light was also researching who Kira was so that wasn't proof. Light is looking for incontrovertible evidence that Light is Kira. The whole reason he hangs out in that district is he's pretty sure he's got the right person, but not 100% sure.

BBboy20

https://youtu.be/rFk26inaprE?t=13s
I can't wait for that scene to air.
i get enough wine from gaming & their port begging
Speaking of gamers actually annoying me: people who keep on believing that No More Heroes 3 is going to be an assortment of mini games but in reality it's all really code words for not liking "indie rubbish" (actual fucking words) infiltrating their "traditional hardcore experiences", just like their shifty stint with Hellblade.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can't blame people being confused about Travis Strikes Back or whatever. It's not called NMH3. It directly mentions something that sounds like it is a bunch of minigames and none of the footage available disputes it.

Looking beyond that and what Suda said last night though and anyone should be excited. This is the first game written and directed by him since...No More Heroes.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
STAND: EVERLASTING DANKESS
ABILITY: DARKNESS IS THE HEART'S TRUE ESSENCE
WEAKNESS: KINGDOM HEARTS IS LIGHT.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't blame people being confused about Travis Strikes Back or whatever. It's not called NMH3. It directly mentions something that sounds like it is a bunch of minigames and none of the footage available disputes it.

Looking beyond that and what Suda said last night though and anyone should be excited. This is the first game written and directed by him since...No More Heroes.
At first, yeah, it did seem a bit confusing with the whole "travel to the indie game worlds" & the fact NMH2 had 8-bit mini-games, but then it was soon cleared up with them saying "3D Action" making it sound like each stage would just be designed based on said indie games. Though hopefully, once we see footage, it'll clear things up once & for all.

......I'm also really hoping Travis travels to the world of Let It Die, considering the "Death Drive" console & I want Uncle Death to interact with Travis.

caliph95

Full metal while entertaining didn't interest me that much but I binged Fumofo in a day or two because I love it

Though you need at least the first season to get the jokes since it doesn't explain shit

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Full metal while entertaining didn't interest me that much but I binged Fumofo in a day or two because I love it

Though you need at least the first season to get the jokes since it doesn't explain shit

I showed someone Fumoffu without telling him jack about FMP and he got everything right away besides a couple of bits about the submarine near the end. Sosuke is just some weird dude assigned to protect this girl who goes to this high school. Hijinxs ensue.

cntr

Banned
I'll probably go S1 -> Fumoffu -> S2, since that's the release order, right?

...still need to do Eureka Seven and Black Lagoon, though...

cntr

Banned
I think I watched like, 150 episodes of Gintama before real life stuff made me drop off it

really fucking good show, though

Top Bottom