• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Everybody should've just marathoned TG in two and a half days like I did. You fools are just extending that torture. You guys ask yourselves what's a thousand minus seven yet?

That's just way too much Tokyo Ghoul than I can handle. Once a week is enough.
I mean I was into it for the first season after I got used to it, but then...shit it turned to shit hard. Stuff happened and then not enough stuff happened, then Kaneki turned into a bug monster and kept screaming and then two fucking owls showed up and cop dude kept trying to repress his blue balls and just...what the fuck...

I think the block's always been good at maintaining my interest for at least half of it. I'm kinda behind on Super, Kai I dig because nostalgia
until Mystic Gohan Vs. Super Buu, after which the decline is steep
, JoJo & Hunter X Hunter are celestial gifts, and Outlaw Star's an all-time favorite.

I'm only finishing Tokyo Ghoul because OCD; and while Lupin's a relaxing late-night show, I've been kinda disappointed with it.

I've stopped trying with Naruto.

Morlas

I love Lupin and not just because it gives me an excuse to post this

tumblr_mrl6lnyF8W1qd4796o1_500.gif

cntr

Banned
I enjoy the block too, but I skip Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, and Kai. Sometimes I feel like the only person here into Lupin, pfft.

I was listening to this album yesterday when I came to a stunning yet depressing realization: How the hell has someone not made a steampunk War Of The Worlds anime?!
Yo, that album is great. Fist bump.

GOTG just got announced, everyone!

Gal*Gun 2.

I enjoy the block too, but I skip Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, and Kai. Sometimes I feel like the only person here into Lupin, pfft.

I have those three as background noise and sometimes pay attention to them occasionally. I try and watch everything else beside AoT reruns. I try and usually fail watching Bebop reruns. It just shows so late and I've seen the series multiple times.

But that exists, it's Double Peace.

"With the 4th title, we're making Gal Gun 2"

THEN IT'S GAL GUN 4.

Also lol Switch version, dat HD rumble.

I wonder if this is going to come with the expensive X-Ray Vision DLC like Double Peace LOL!

I'm not surprised there's a Switch version with how Inti Creates has been all over the system so far.

cntr

Banned
reading back:
Self aware Dragon Ball is so much more enjoyable than serious Dragon Ball.

Also, the idea that our characters are possibly from the "evil" universe is rather interesting.
Yeah, that idea is pretty neat. Makes a lot of sense, too.

Morlas

i think its less that our universe is the evil one and more that Beerus and Shin are shit at their jobs

also watched that ppg special....
i like bliss and hope she comes back

cntr

Banned
It's not just Beerus and Shin (though they don't help), it's a bunch of other stuff like Universe 6 Saiyans being chill, or Frost not running a genocidical empire.

...and Champa is technically bad at his job, that's just a good thing from our perspective, heh.

I remember trying to read the MAR manga in high school & then a teacher told me to stop because "it was too violent"...for a high school student...

..............I'm pretty sure we were learning about more violent things in classes. I don't think I even made it past the first chapter.

Junior High: Nah, don't play Yu-Gi-Oh!

It's gambling!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hot damn, forgot it's Tokyo Game Show week, bring on the news.

*4K remake of Zone of the Enders 2 with VR support*

GIVE IT TO ME NAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

Also holy crap, Vanillaware + robots = you have my interest

bigkrev

Seeing Castle of Cagliostro tonight, hype.

Hot damn, forgot it's Tokyo Game Show week, bring on the news.

*4K remake of Zone of the Enders 2 with VR support*

GIVE IT TO ME NAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

Also holy crap, Vanillaware + robots = you have my interest

TGS is usually boring, so of course they announce a VR REMAKE OF ZOE2

BY THE GRANBLUE DEVELOPER

Top Bottom