• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
they should bring back cell and make him a friend
let's bring back the dude who killed hundreds, if not thousands of people & tried to destroy an entire planet along along with trying to kill our heroes, just to be all...

colored_hiimdaisy_scene_2_by_xhanniepants-d39u99e.png

what could POSSIBLY go wrong with th....*remembers Vegeta*....*sigh* oh right...but they wouldn't do such a thing with someone like Cell or, considering he's done it numerous times now & actually succeeded in destroying the planet, Frieza, who are much more villainous.

"I kill people Gon."
"Hey cool skateboard."
Yeah...he don't react logically to shit.
"That's how I kill people, Gon, WITH THIS SKATEBOARD."
"WOOOOWWWWW, can you show me?!"

caliph95

let's bring back the dude who killed hundreds, if not thousands of people & tried to destroy an entire planet along along with trying to kill our heroes, just to be all...

colored_hiimdaisy_scene_2_by_xhanniepants-d39u99e.png

what could POSSIBLY go wrong with th....*remembers Vegeta*....*sigh* oh right...but they wouldn't do such a thing with someone like Cell or, considering he's done it numerous times now & actually succeeded in destroying the planet, Frieza, who are much more villainous.

"That's how I kill people, Gon, WITH THIS SKATEBOARD."
"WOOOOWWWWW, can you show me?!"
when everyone forgives the bad guy even though he did horrible shit

caliph95

"I kill people Gon."
"Hey cool skateboard."
Yeah...he don't react logically to shit.
I remember he was going to deconstruct Yusuke (at least more than he did) but wasn't let to by jump

You can see how the shonen protagonist mentality was starting to be more fucked up

Hunter x Hunter is nice and all, but i still prefer Dragon Ball...and yes i'm including z and super...but not GT
Friendship over with Morlas

Now Jaded is my best friend

Hunter x Hunter is nice and all, but i still prefer Dragon Ball...and yes i'm including z and super...but not GT
Because Dragonball is a lot easier to digest and less dense, which isn't being said to call you stupid or anything HxH is just a lot to take in at times and easier to view.
Eh, (part 4 characters)
Koichi and Echoes
are just as blatant lol
You can just tell
David Pro liked Gohan going SSJ2.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm fairly sure Togashi has said the Dodgedball match was one of the few places where he hadn't thought it out ahead of time.

Morlas

I don't have a problem dealing with complicated shit I'm a programmer after all. But I'm the type of person who puts heavy emphasis on how much I like the characters and I just like Dragon Ball characters more.

And a lot of them luckily write better than Toriyama.

Most of them just planned ahead better from what I've seen.

HxH had tons of hiatuses from what I've heard where as Dragon Ball just kept going continuously and allowed some of the biggest plot holes to pile up.

Not to mention there was a lot of executive meddling with his editors.

caliph95

I don't have a problem dealing with complicated shit I'm a programmer after all. But I'm the type of person who puts heavy emphasis on how much I like the characters and I just like Dragon Ball characters more.
I'm a business major not that it means anything

But yeah I'm the same I don't mind or care if it's complicated

I still like the characters and story more in YYH and HxH

latest

Fun Fact, Dr. Slump's main villain was Dr. Mashirito who was actually based on AT's first editor and and his big catch phrase in that manga was "Rejected".

He'll eventually make an appearance in a Super episode later down the line.

I'm fairly sure Togashi has said the Dodgedball match was one of the few places where he hadn't thought it out ahead of time.
That's where his talent takes over. He can write off the cuff it seems with it still having a pretty good narrative flow and all. Araki isn't as good in that department in my opinion.
Most of them just planned ahead better from what I've seen.

HxH had tons of hiatuses from what I've heard where as Dragon Ball just kept going continuously and allowed some of the biggest plot holes to pile up.

Not to mention there was a lot of executive meddling with his editors.
Didn't help that they just wouldn't let him end the manga either.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOL that about sums it up.

latest

Fun Fact, Dr. Slump's main villain was Dr. Mashirito who was based on AT first editor and and his big catch phrase was "Rejected".

He'll eventually make an apperance in a Super episode later down the line.
From what I've heard, Piccolo is also based on Toriyama's editor and it's why Dr. Mashirito & Piccolo can do the fusion in Jump Super Stars on DS.

Some of those later Yu Gi Oh protagonists would have to be the worst I'd say

I also don't like Gon's design much either, but Togashi's writing is good enough to save him and most of his characters.

*sees Resident Evil 5 is on sale*

...Should I even try to play Resident Evil 5 again?

That game just barely works as a single player experience...

I don't know if I'd call them ugly, but I do think the characters of Seven Deadly Sins are pretty bland looking.

why play 5 when you can play 4?

Already played 4 this year.

4 is never gonna be matched again.

It's too good.

I'm tempted to pick up the Evil Within 2, but footage of that game makes me think they jettisoned the interesting qualities of the first game.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Every time I see Boruto I feel like I am looking at Naruto trace that had spiky hair added in about 30 seconds, so I am going with him.

Top Bottom